What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

MastanKhan

PDF VETERAN
Dec 26, 2005
Country
Pakistan
Everybody awaits good news and are expecting. But who will verify those landed different versions of aircrafts few months back?
Sometime people get excited and in excitement ruin things for their own bad.
Hi,

That is the major weapons world drama for you---. The end user may not chose to disclose a procurement due to prior bad experiences and delays---.

Last edited:

StormBreaker

Nov 18, 2019
Country
Pakistan
I am just too fed up and just tooooooo pissed !!!!

I feel like shouting out loudly instead of typing,

WHY ARE YOU ALL GAMIN WITH US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@The Eagle has been teasing for quite some time. @Tipu7 on the other hand has been indirectly directional and also teasing us here and on twitter. Countless other people like @Hodor and @kursed and hints have been directioning towards these J-10Cs lekin kisi mein itna nai hai ke koi timeline batade.

HUM PAGALON KI TARAH AAS LAGAE BETHE HAIN ZAMANE SE AUR MAZAK BAN GAYA HAI !!!!!

WILL WE GET TO HEAR ANYTHING IN NEXT 3 months ??!!!!!!?????!?!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!?????!?!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!?????!?!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!?????!?!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!?????!?!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!?????!?!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

jupiter2007

Feb 19, 2007

@The Eagle has been teasing for quite some time. @Tipu7 on the other hand has been indirectly directional and also teasing us here and on twitter. Countless other people like @Hodor and @kursed and hints have been directioning towards these J-10Cs lekin kisi mein itna nai hai ke koi timeline batade.

HUM PAGALON KI TARAH AAS LAGAE BETHE HAIN ZAMANE SE AUR MAZAK BAN GAYA HAI !!!!!

WILL WE GET TO HEAR ANYTHING IN NEXT 3 months ??!!!!!!?????!?!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!?????!?!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!?????!?!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!?????!?!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!?????!?!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!?????!?!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Calm the hell down.....Patients my son...

Trailer23

Jun 2, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Was it quick or this time, it has some delay?
Hard to say, i've seen atleast 6 videos popping up on my YouTube Suggestions. Couldn't truly be bothered with checking which one came out first, buts safe to say that they were out within 24hrs and there could be as many as 10 Haqeeqat TV-type vids out there.

TNT

Jun 2, 2019
Country
Pakistan
If J10 deal is done then its great. It will not only increase the number of medium weight fighters, it also brings interoperability with the PLAAF. J10s will take on the role of F16s but with no limitations in its weaponry or capabilities, in other words a more capable fighter than our current F16s and will also help reduce work load on F16s and extend their life.

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan

its simple, india is going to sign rafale second batch of 36 very soon..and whether PAF likes it or not it will have to counter it

the only ready options with immediate delivery are j10s and f16s..

f16s wont come soon given change in a ministration...

so j10s are the only answer

the only exception to this case will be if j35 was available that is long shot , we all know china wont antagonize Russians with flankers

MastanKhan

PDF VETERAN
Dec 26, 2005
Country
Pakistan
If there are to be, they will be on the typical loan program which provided the JF-17 that most will not know the actual financial modalities of.

In the meantime, flippant claims of “good knews around the corner” will continue to be made based upon what has been already written here a year ago or a YouTube video.
سڑیل

mingle

Apr 4, 2015
Country
Pakistan
watch from 20:00 onwards, Mr. Haroon Rasheed talks about Shaheen-3 test and a big aircraft deal (~100) with China to be announced soon.

50 blk3 and rest 50 36 J10C and 15 twin engine
So mean some additional then J10x will be happening soon ...AI

Twin engine?
J10C 36 and probably a twin engine 15 one Sqdn plus 50 blk3 cha cha Haroon was saying 100 fighter jets from China so I did bifurcation let's see

Knight Rider

Sep 14, 2014
Country
Pakistan
According to Haroon rasheed "Pakistan is about to buy 100 new jets from china in coming days"

He is close to Pakistan military establishment but as usual of Pakistani journalist take it with pinch of salt. Just reporting it the the thread.

That's would be a big deal for the region politics and stomach pain as well as butthurt for indian godis, orange goons and moody. I can sense something big being cooked up in our region as China has recently banned Mike Pompeo and 30 other Americans after Biden reconsidering US peace deal with Talibans. 9/11 Joe initiating dirty politics in Afghanistan (a.k.a the do more politics for Pakistan) from day one, but this time The Drones will be Pakistani and the target will be the AXIS alliance in Afghanistan. The Banned group including Pompeo can't visit Taiwan or any other Chinese city thus making their Business go bankrupt in Taiwan and China. Another recent Incident happened when 15 Nuclear armed Chinese J-10s challenged the US navy aircraft carrier near Taiwan sea. The US carrier didn't back off as of reports.

StormBreaker

Nov 18, 2019
Country
Pakistan
its simple, india is going to sign rafale second batch of 36 very soon..and whether PAF likes it or not it will have to counter it

the only ready options with immediate delivery are j10s and f16s..

f16s wont come soon given change in a ministration...

so j10s are the only answer

the only exception to this case will be if j35 was available that is long shot , we all know china wont antagonize Russians with flankers
When is indian gonna sign next 36 air coffins ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom