What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

imranyounus

Jan 10, 2010
PAF knows that F 16 will not come with full options that's why they never bothered to get more of them on own money rather accepted whatever was provided free.
They had a good plan get what's free and use own money to gets what's not free I.e. strike capabilities in Mirage and JF 17.

PAF was quite happy with F16 JF 17 combination to retir all other aircraft until 5th generation arrived either a Chinese or Local. But I guess the development of opposition count more than what you plan and your plan always changes with respect to your opponent.

mingle

Apr 4, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Some very good news is very close to fruition---or may have already seen results. @Khafee would be exonerated of making supposed false claims.

Those who claimed " pakistan has no money " ----would never apologize and show their shame on this forum whenthe 'results' are announced.
MK thanks being gutsy so we will see Vipers too or just east stuff?

Scorpiooo

Apr 22, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Some very good news is very close to fruition---or may have already seen results. @Khafee would be exonerated of making supposed false claims.

Those who claimed " pakistan has no money " ----would never apologize and show their shame on this forum whenthe 'results' are announced.
So mean some additional then J10x will be happening soon ...AI
Hi,

Preferably stuff from east---. West maybe cutoff upto a certain extent---.
Twin engine?

Ghessan

Feb 28, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Everybody awaits good news and are expecting. But who will verify those landed different versions of aircrafts few months back?
Sometime people get excited and in excitement ruin things for their own bad.
Hi,

araz

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Jun 14, 2006
Antiship will not come with f16s
And i am starting to doubt even f16 with 9x & aim120d wont come givem effective and broad indian lobbying

Which makes the deal pretty useless
With this its better we focus on what we can get..i.e economical asstance and financing via WB AB and look at other avenues for weapons
Very possible and plausible. However Joe Biden has known Pakistan well and we have had visits from the US military asking for Military to Military contact/partnership. You cant say the fat lady has sung till the Biden admin has been in power for 6 months. US Policy has been to not introduce tech which is not in the region. With Rafale induction all those arguments have gone down the drain. I CAN ALSO SURMISE with reasonable assurance that the US armaments industries will give an arm and a leg to see a Rafale go down against the 16s.(contrary to India centric approach the arms industry will look at the profits from such an outcome and frankly no one in the western heirarchy cares whether a few browns take a hit at each other.) I think there is juice in the argument and so it canjot be discounted.
A

MystryMan

Nov 10, 2013
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

watch from 20:00 onwards, Mr. Haroon Rasheed talks about Shaheen-3 test and a big aircraft deal (~100) with China to be announced soon.

Blueskiez 2001

Sep 12, 2014
Country
Denmark
Deliveries Chengdu J-10C seems to have been stopped.

A visit to Chengdu Aerospace Corporation (CAC) at Chengdu/Huangtianba (China) early January 2021 revealed that deliveries of the Chengdu J-10C fighter aircraft to the People's Liberation Army - Air Force (PLAAF, China Air Force) seem to have stopped.

Over thirty J-10Cs were noted outside on the tarmac, fully covered by camouflage tarpaulin waiting for things to come. Google Earth shows only a dozen, but that is the situation as it was in February 2020.

Also, during the visit in January, it became clear that production of the Chengdu J-20 is in full swing, with aircraft for the 1st Brigade at Anshan being produced (serials 61x2x), where they will replace the Shenyang J-11s.

Without delving too much in to the speculation of this snippet, it seems like quite a few birds were ready for delivery, quantity and timing matches to the rest of the rumor/gossip trickling out.
Very interesting. And some months back we had a official / semi-official statement from China that they would step up production line for Pakistan. I thought it was fuselage for JF-17 - but could it have been J-10CE?

And for all those claiming that J-10C doesn´t bring anything to PAF that it doesn´t have - then just look at the plane. It does bring something, maybe not anything new, but numbers of jets with longer flying time and more load to be delivered. Just my thoughts.

Amavous

Aug 17, 2012
Country
Pakistan
According to Haroon rasheed "Pakistan is about to buy 100 new jets from china in coming days"

He is close to Pakistan military establishment but as usual of Pakistani journalist take it with pinch of salt. Just reporting it the the thread.

Scorpiooo

Apr 22, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Numbers always metter, J10x will bring some latest 4+ gen quick numbers in PAF which we lack till now.

JFT blk 3 will increase these numbers further in future
According to Haroon rasheed "Pakistan is about to buy 100 new jets from china in coming days"

He is close to Pakistan military establishment but as usual of Pakistani journalist take it with pinch of salt. Just reporting it the the thread.

These 100 as per claim, will be one plateform or can more one plateforms

Blueskiez 2001

Sep 12, 2014
Country
Denmark
My guess is that J-10CE is a done deal. They will arrive. Pakistan has the technical staff to support this acquisition due to same subsystem use between JF-17 blk III and J-10C.

And why not make it official? Keep the IAF and India guessing....

Scorpiooo

Apr 22, 2020
Country
Pakistan
My guess is that J-10CE is a done deal. They will arrive. Pakistan has the technical staff to support this acquisition due to same subsystem use between JF-17 blk III and J-10C.

And why not make it official? Keep the IAF and India guessing....
Now if deal is locked, then can see something on 23 march (if not conceled)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom