What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2009
Country
Pakistan
There are more than enough clues to believe Pakistan either has J-10c or will be receiving them soon. Do you guys want to create a separate thread on with fighter jet name and keep this "doctrine" thread for hypothetical discussion?

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
kya ho gaya bhai .... y u seem angry ?
Just the usual blame game to have a center stage. That's what one got always against the forum. Koi ghor na karay tu violation karo aur phir post delete honay par kaho, I am the liberty of truth and forum is this and that.
Well, that didn't take too long:omghaha: .
Was it quick or this time, it has some delay?

TheSnakeEatingMarkhur

Dec 26, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Picture of J10 C model in Pakistani colours has been spotted in PAF's Masroor Air Base..

It has even got serial numbers.. indicates that PAF is serious about J10 jet. Now Question is that is it going to be a stop gap or will they be for Navy ?

Screenshot_20210124-112019_YouTube.jpg

waz

SENIOR MODERATOR
Sep 15, 2006
Country
Pakistan
Picture of J10 C model in Pakistani colours has been spotted in PAF's Masroor Air Base..

It has even got serial numbers.. indicates that PAF is serious about J10 jet. Now Question is that is it going to be a stop gap or will they be for Navy ?

View attachment 709991

Bro it's a model, and someone just put it in PAF markings at an air base. I'm not sure that's the basis of a discussion on how 70 J10C's will be coming.
I'd love for them to go to the navy, along with all the other huge strides they are making. But there is an issue of funds.

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
A souvenir can't be treated as a plan for induction. Where that come from and 2ith a YT link? Please.
No need to create a separate thread..

View attachment 709991

imranyounus

Jan 10, 2010
Pakistan has limited resources and PAF was watching Indians on their next move.
we had all discussed in past that PAF was satisfied with its current strength and air craft untill Indian got Rafael. ideally in near-term PAF was looking at F 16 and long term on FC 31. But post 27 feb Indians got more active.
FC 31 is still a long way away and F 16 also looks out of reach.

JF 17 block III has arrived but it's not sufficient to counter Rafael. Another important indicator was the fact that recently some of our retired defence personal have categorical stated that JF 17 III may be good but not a true match to Rafael.

Therefore it looks pretty reasonable that PAF has accepted the J 10. This may also signal the start of end of Mirage in PAF. Although it may take some time before all of them are retired.

Ideally PAF is now looking at a three aircraft strength.

F16 will mostly be caped at its current strength
J F 17, Most likely an additional procurement around 150 to 200

And J 10

All other will be retired. And it may also push AZAM to beyond 2030 to 2035

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
A souvenir can't be treated as a plan for induction. Where that come from and 2ith a YT link? Please.
No need to create a separate thread..
True
But in PAF colors with squardon name and serial number
What makes it likely is squardon name & serial number
Pakistan has limited resources and PAF was watching Indians on their next move.
we had all discussed in past that PAF was satisfied with its current strength and air craft untill Indian got Rafael. ideally in near-term PAF was looking at F 16 and long term on FC 31. But post 27 feb Indians got more active.
FC 31 is still a long way away and F 16 also looks out of reach.

JF 17 block III has arrived but it's not sufficient to counter Rafael. Another important indicator was the fact that recently some of our retired defence personal have categorical stated that JF 17 III may be good but not a true match to Rafael.

Therefore it looks pretty reasonable that PAF has accepted the J 10. This may also signal the start of end of Mirage in PAF. Although it may take some time before all of them are retired.

Ideally PAF is now looking at a three aircraft strength.

F16 will mostly be caped at its current strength
J F 17, Most likely an additional procurement around 150 to 200

And J 10

All other will be retired. And it may also push AZAM to beyond 2030 to 2035
Azm was never going to be ready for induction before 2035. It will be 10-12 years from protoype
So if we dont see a prototype by 2025 then it will be pushed back even further

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Therefore it looks pretty reasonable that PAF has accepted the J 10.
PAF didn't say it at all. Where did you get the news from?
True
But in PAF colors with squardon name and serial number
What makes it likely is squardon name & serial number
I don't see it special. It's just usual when brotherly or friendly forces does so.

TheSnakeEatingMarkhur

Dec 26, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Bro it's a model, and someone just put it in PAF markings at an air base. I'm not sure that's the basis of a discussion on how 70 J10C's will be coming.
I'd love for them to go to the navy, along with all the other huge strides they are making. But there is an issue of funds.
Bahi look at what is written at the bottom..

araz

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Jun 14, 2006
I am not saying that its final but reasonable to assume that PAF is going for J 10. But if it can get it's hands on F 16 situation might change.
Therein lies the crux of this whole debate. Show a model to express an interest. If the other side bites and I hope they do, get what you really want. If not we have a reasonable second option . However the debate does not end here. The rsal question is
A. Who is going to offer what in this vs that play. F16s have so far lacked critical offerings such asHOBS, LRAAM, and anti ship/missile incorporation.
B. There needs to be a fifth gen offering. Is the J10 buy somehow linked to a fifth generation offering? To simplify further an offer of buying J10 now to have an option to buy local manufacturing of JXXX. My thought alone and I understand I am really throwing it out there for a debate.
Regards to one and all.
A
A

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Therein lies the crux of this whole debate. Show a model to express an interest. If the other side bites and I hope they do, get what you really want. If not we have a reasonable second option . However the debate does not end here. The rsal question is
A. Who is going to offer what in this vs that play. F16s have so far lacked critical offerings such asHOBS, LRAAM, and anti ship/missile incorporation.
B. There needs to be a fifth gen offering. Is the J10 buy somehow linked to a fifth generation offering? To simplify further an offer of buying J10 now to have an option to buy local manufacturing of JXXX. My thought alone and I understand I am really throwing it out there for a debate.
Regards to one and all.
A
A
Antiship will not come with f16s
And i am starting to doubt even f16 with 9x & aim120d wont come givem effective and broad indian lobbying

Which makes the deal pretty useless
With this its better we focus on what we can get..i.e economical asstance and financing via WB AB and look at other avenues for weapons

MastanKhan

PDF VETERAN
Dec 26, 2005
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Some very good news is very close to fruition---or may have already seen results. @Khafee would be exonerated of making supposed false claims.

Those who claimed " pakistan has no money " ----would never apologize and show their shame on this forum whenthe 'results' are announced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom