What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

Ghessan

Feb 28, 2018
Country
Pakistan
And since forums run on spice, I can add one tiny thing to it, that J-10CE will be 'just' one part of the entire deal. There's a reason why this has taken this long.
if so then does the deal consists of air assets only?

Salza

Dec 20, 2014
Country
Pakistan
I'd trust @Ark_Angel, @kursed and @PAR 5. If 2 out of 3 of them say 'yes' to something, it's probably true. If all 3 do it, then it's certainly true. I'm leaning on 'probably' in that it's true, but not a certainty until they land in Pakistan (as the PAF had nixed such deals in the past).
On a lighter note, @PAR 5 will say no because he is too negative most of the times and will cite 'no money' claim like he always does :p again just saying on a lighter note

Tipu7

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Aug 8, 2014
Country
Pakistan
And since forums run on spice, I can add one tiny thing to it, that J-10CE will be 'just' one part of the entire deal. There's a reason why this has taken this long.
*Let the officials confirm.

Instead of agitating the people here, you should encourage patience and sabr.

PAF has minimized its transperancy due to premature disclosure of information on public forums.

Signalian

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Aug 18, 2015
Country
Pakistan
As for the J-10, as I keep saying, what's the point of having Chota Bhai, Bara Bhai (little brother, older brother aka JF-17 & J-10C) configuration?
For me its more of local production of all types of weapon systems.

Although next to impossible, I hope China and Turkey decline selling weapons to Pakistan so buying jets, tanks, gunships, ships, subs etc from other countries gets stopped completely. Pakistan has to start making its own then. Its been 73-74 years already.

Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Aug 22, 2016
Country
Pakistan
For me its more of local production of all types of weapon systems.

Although next to impossible, I hope China and Turkey decline selling weapons to Pakistan so buying jets, tanks, gunships, ships, subs etc from other countries gets stopped completely. Pakistan has to start making its own then. Its been 73-74 years already.
The Turks are doing good by trumpeting joint-venture and co-production ideas, which probably does annoy those who are comfortable with buying off-the-shelf.

HRK

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Sep 24, 2010
Country
Pakistan
You are joking!!?? Or do you want to tell us that the PAF is getting several A.320 to convert them as ballistic missile launch platforms?? :fie:
this is sarcastic post ... making fun of attitude of certain segment of member of the forum

Deino

INT'L MOD
Nov 9, 2014
Country
Germany
this is sarcastic post ... making fun of attitude of certain segment of member of the forum
No, it was an earnest question since sometimes don‘t know anymore if a certain claim is made in earnest or as a joke.

Sorry if this was not clear enough!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom