What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Apr 12, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Why? What good will that do?

We'll continue to talk about getting Block 72's, no wait - used Block 40's with V-upgrade through God knows which funds.

And we'll also be getting J-10's, or wait - I think they're already in KHI. Because some people saw a different stroke of Afterburner with lights that resembled a UFO.

But, at the same time there is the J-15/J-16 which we should consider, but hey there is the Su-35 & MiG-35's.

Why bother with all that 'cause apparently we can get used Euro Fighters. There must be some parked at some sleezy dealership, right?

But lets not kid around 'cause to hell with all that - by 2025 we're getting the F-35 'cause apparently Biden is gonna get wooed by Pakistan and all its done that he'll just hand over 24 of those beasts just 'cause he's a swell guy.

[Jab kuch ana hoga - tou ajeyga. Shaadi hori-he nahe, par Dulhan kay kuab daikh baitahay hain]​
and JH-7A. that gets mentioned and a trail of arguments stats for many pages on almost every other PAF thread. JH-&A is discussed in F-16, Project Azam, JF-17 threads as well as here. in addition to the planes you have mentioned.

Akh1112

Nov 21, 2019
Country
Pakistan

Frist watch that 👆👆👆

It looks so horribly funny that, our minds can't Jst accept the reality that, F16 USA means just a simple NO?
with millions of dollors of equipments sold to India, our F16 fan boys club still keeps living in thier lala-lands that forgets the living reality?
Even Chinese are pissed off on our stupid attitude that our leadership still living in its lala-lands for serving dam self-intersts that now BLK 3 JFT has been slowed down by China!
As Chinese also wants to see, where pakistan ill be heading after MBS meeting with netenyaho?
The only place, Pakistan can get something matching for RAFAELs is mother RUSSIA,
Which highly pissed with India - US defence pacts and Indias clear tilt towards USA?
right now putin sees India trying to give peanuts to Russia comparing USA?
Thts the best time, to get quality Russian 5th gen tech, it's radars, it's engines for BLK 4 JFT and start cooperation further for bigger projects like MIG 35S and SU57s a few sqdrns!
Russia still is no 2, when it comes to fighter jet tech in the world no matter what any Tom, s thinks about it!!
Era of F16s are gone, with big JOE dancing in white house he just got a middle finger in the air for any dreamy deals our, papajones mafia be thinking off?
While india having all the GPS aid on its side our F16s won't be much of help full like last time?
PAF needs a real strike capability which it doesn't have period!

bro... did u just use an unofficial game mod based off of the SU-27 as an estimate for capabilities...#

Also, your claims are absurd lol. Im not even going to bother.

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 28, 2008
Country
Pakistan
More chances of J-10C then anything else coming again time shall tell inshallah.
Everything is better then nothing!! Does it ill be comming with thrust vectoring?
At least something which RAFAELS lacks?
bro... did u just use an unofficial game mod based off of the SU-27 as an estimate for capabilities...#

Also, your claims are absurd lol. Im not even going to bother.
It's not SU27s dam mods, I know it's hard to swallow the reality for most of F16s fan boys go post some dumb questions on his channel but be careful he is a EX USA flyin dagger! 😜
Dont be disrespectful of him with ur little knowledge about real professionals?
They have to face it, someday and that's why they are testing it every posible way they can while some of our dumb fan boys are dancing in the air with decade old F16s in thier minds? 😜😜😜
DCS world has all the posible mods of all fighter jets which can be as close to reality!
Now take your tail and.......... 😅😅😅😅😅

Last edited:

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
To be honest all of know us here that PAF wants the f16 (subsidized or used only) but may settle on j10 in addition to jf17.

Nothing else is available, nor is PAF interested in anything that it cant procure in numbers or will be able to operate efficiently .(thus ruling out russian and european options)

TOPGUN

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Jun 6, 2006
Country
Pakistan
Everything is better then nothing!! Does it ill be comming with thrust vectoring?

It's not SU27s dam mods, I know it's hard to swallow the reality for most of F16s fan boys go post some dumb questions on his channel but be careful he is a EX USA flyin dagger! 😜
Dont be disrespectful of him with ur little knowledge about real professionals?
They have to face it, someday and that's why they are testing it every posible way they can while some of our dumb fan boys are dancing in the air with decade old F16s in thier minds? 😜😜😜
DCS world has all the posible mods of all fighter jets which can be as close to reality!
Now take your tail and.......... 😅😅😅😅😅
Bro, we don't know that just yet it if it will have thrust vectoring but i know even if it doesn't it will be a great addition to the fleet and a good counter for Rafales.

Trailer23

Jun 2, 2012
Country
Pakistan
@Trailer23 bola tha intizar karo.

missing the show bud crack open a cooler pack and wait.
If I have to look like a complete @ss - in order for us to get anything in out inventory that is capable of flying, i'll gladly take the heat.

But we seem to (once again) start getting excited over something that has been posted on PDF's Facebook Page.

[Yahan aaj bhee Mulla Jatt film lage howe hai. Dulhan aik raat ki koi nahe daikh raha]​

Today, people think that they'll raise their hands in the air & say, "J-10 agaya" - "Lo ji agaya" all because someone posted a pic on the .net & we haven't heard a peep out of Alan Warnes who follows the PAF like a hawk.

Challo, if I have to be the one to take the heat on behalf of all the Crew that questioned the legitimacy of anything coming to the PAF - i'll take it.

But then again, it was hard keeping scores of what was/is coming in our direction as 3-4 Months back, we were gettin' everything that had Wings.

Glaiviator

New Recruit

Sep 24, 2020
Country
Pakistan
AESA radar is the main thing the J-10C is gonna bring to the PAF, much harder to Jam than mechanical radars. This is important since the Rafale has a really good EW suite.

Jan 3, 2020
Country
Pakistan
If I have to look like a complete @ss - in order for us to get anything in out inventory that is capable of flying, i'll gladly take the heat.

But we seem to (once again) start getting excited over something that has been posted on PDF's Facebook Page.

[Yahan aaj bhee Mulla Jatt film lage howe hai. Dulhan aik raat ki koi nahe daikh raha]​

Today, people think that they'll raise their hands in the air & say, "J-10 agaya" - "Lo ji agaya" all because someone posted a pic on the .net & we haven't heard a peep out of Alan Warnes who follows the PAF like a hawk.

Challo, if I have to be the one to take the heat on behalf of all the Crew that questioned the legitimacy of anything coming to the PAF - i'll take it.

But then again, it was hard keeping scores of what was/is coming in our direction as 3-4 Months back, we were gettin' everything that had Wings.
No burners

Agreed on the last point but alas tis a forum, now the point is Alan Warnes is a defnece analyst and thus i will conclude it at that even though he is a credible source for PAF but I doubt that any analyst will know any thing related to procurements specifically PAK-CHI theater.

Inshallah something positive

Oct 29, 2020
Country
Pakistan
No need to have TVC for J-10C, because you can't beat SRAAM/BVR relying agility/maneuverability, because SRAAM/BVR have the agility and maneuverability of 90-50Gs respectively whereas your best fighter jets equipped latest TVC tech can sustain barely 11G at best, because of human limitations, and TVC is more maintenance prone than fixed nozzles, look at the IAF MKI , they have lots of problems to maintaining MKI's engines (AL-31FP TVC engines)

Last edited:

Trailer23

Jun 2, 2012
Country
Pakistan
... but I doubt that any analyst will know any thing related to procurements specifically PAK-CHI theater.
Yeah, but posters on PDF Facebook page will, huh.

Yep, it's good to stay positive with hopes that something good will come out of it.

But please don't become one of those who start celebrating too early, only to be handed a defeat at the finishing line.

I don't think I need to add one of them YouTube videos of Celebrating to early (in Sports).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Top Bottom