What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

mingle

Apr 4, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Ok good if you want to live in your lala land and fantasy world then it is good for world geopolitical trends saying that REALITIES ARE DIFFERENT
WAKE UP YOUR WET DREAM KID

And do we have $$$ to buy 120-200 million 36 block 70 f16 and V upgrades for our older f16s
New Blk70 standard are cheap will get 18 in 1 billion $$$ still best bet along blk 3

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
all these rumours of JH7s and J15/J16s should be put to rest. We ain't getting any.

The only plane which PAF should look is F16 Vs and even if we have to pay their price in full. Try to engage US administration of getting AIM120 Ds. If we get 36 of such new F16s with longer AARAAMs than it will be more then enough to keep IAF at bay for this decade. JF17 block 3s will then can be used to fill number gap. 36 F16 Vs (with AIM120C and Ds) along with JF17s block 3 (atleast 36) will be a deadly combination for both offensive and defensive missions. Why I am routing for F16s, simply because we are already well trained on them and have the necessary support infrastructure over the decades so as of JF17s. Their integration won't take any time.

Backup plan : Though we must put every effort to get new F16s but in case if money is the hurdle then better negotiate for used F16s upgraded with V kits. Now incase, if US Govt even block this, which is highly unlikely than only we should buy J10Cs if required.
I think the issue is PAF is probably unable to persuade USA to get AIM120D and other advance BVR, hence its not going to get f16

this may change once rafale comes in fulla ction and USA moves to aim 260 but i doubt our lobby is strong enought to pull this out

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
@Incog_nito not everything on YouTube is some kind of credible source and avoid posting low quality conspiracy videos/content which is nothing more than a click bait.

Regards,
@Trailer23 This thread actually saves us from derailing every other topic because of mother of all conspiracies for new platforms. Since, the public will not hear anything else but keep asking or either sharing the hearsays, this thread is let to run so other topics aren't polluted. I have banned many of members from PAF News & Discussion main thread for the same reason so now they can have their time here. Once scattered, it will be hard to control such discussion on every other thread.

Caprxl

Jan 1, 2015
Country
Pakistan
But wait, wasn't this already reported in July, in August, September ... why should it happen now when it was months ago announced to happen within days and nothing happened?
Sure, be my guest, go ahead & Ask the @Mods running the FB page if you want the answer why it is the way it is :lol:

In fact you must have the privilege of contacting them Directly as you yourself are an Int'l MOD

PS: Do let me know what they said/answered :angel:

Deino

INT'L MOD
Nov 9, 2014
Country
Germany
Sure, be my guest, go ahead & Ask the @Mods running the FB page if you want the answer why it is the way it is :lol:

In fact you must have the privilege of contacting them Directly as you yourself are an Int'l MOD

PS: Do let me know what they said/answered :angel:

Thanks, but you think since I'm here an Int'l MOD I can contact them directly at FB?? ... will try.

Caprxl

Jan 1, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Thanks, but you think since I'm here an Int'l MOD I can contact them directly at FB?? ... will try.
Well yeah I think so. Mods/Admins of this site & FB Page belong to same team/banner of Defence.pk, therefore even if not FB just ring a bell here on private message to the concerned ones & it should do the job. :-)

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 28, 2008
Country
Pakistan

Frist watch that 👆👆👆

It looks so horribly funny that, our minds can't Jst accept the reality that, F16 USA means just a simple NO?
with millions of dollors of equipments sold to India, our F16 fan boys club still keeps living in thier lala-lands that forgets the living reality?
Even Chinese are pissed off on our stupid attitude that our leadership still living in its lala-lands for serving dam self-intersts that now BLK 3 JFT has been slowed down by China!
As Chinese also wants to see, where pakistan ill be heading after MBS meeting with netenyaho?
The only place, Pakistan can get something matching for RAFAELs is mother RUSSIA,
Which highly pissed with India - US defence pacts and Indias clear tilt towards USA?
right now putin sees India trying to give peanuts to Russia comparing USA?
Thts the best time, to get quality Russian 5th gen tech, it's radars, it's engines for BLK 4 JFT and start cooperation further for bigger projects like MIG 35S and SU57s a few sqdrns!
Russia still is no 2, when it comes to fighter jet tech in the world no matter what any Tom, s thinks about it!!
Era of F16s are gone, with big JOE dancing in white house he just got a middle finger in the air for any dreamy deals our, papajones mafia be thinking off?
While india having all the GPS aid on its side our F16s won't be much of help full like last time?
PAF needs a real strike capability which it doesn't have period!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 9, Members: 2, Guests: 7)

Top Bottom