What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

Mustang-87

New Recruit

Dec 14, 2019
Country
Pakistan
The jets we are buying are not from China neither are MILGEM Corvettes or Damen. We are buying lot of stuff which is not from China. Who is giving credit for those ???
Turkey provided line of credit for milgems and damen corvettes are built on commercial standards thats why they are not expensive.
The jets we are buying are not from China
if you are talking about LRMPA then dude we haven’t bought “jets“ we have signed contract only for the first one.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Turkey provided line of credit for milgems and damen corvettes are built on commercial standards thats why they are not expensive.

if you are talking about LRMPA then dude we haven’t bought “jets“ we have signed contract only for the first one.
Work already has begun. Also lot more stuff soon will be ordered. Everything is not being bought on credit. We are paying money and than getting weapons.

Mustang-87

New Recruit

Dec 14, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Work already has begun. Also lot more stuff soon will be ordered. Everything is not being bought on credit. We are paying money and than getting weapons.
Lol okay 😂
work also began on SU-35s in 2016 when the jets were reaching pakistan in few months and it was a done deal if we were to believe you.

Scorpiooo

Apr 22, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Reality is we have the money. Where you think money came to buy 8 submarines and 8 frigates and corvettes and 10 jets to replace P3C orion and building missile boats and boats for coast guards and others. A single or or even two squadrons of EuroFighter cause less than 8 submarines which we are buying. So money is there and things will be bought on their time.
Bro almost most of them is from china which must be subsidies cost with soft long term loan cost .. no upfront payment conditions..
My point was same ground realities we can go for Chinese plateform.. . Otherwise we need some sponsors
The jets we are buying are not from China neither are MILGEM Corvettes or Damen. We are buying lot of stuff which is not from China. Who is giving credit for those ???
Agian turkey also given those on loan for milgen and even you t129

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Bro almost most of them is from china which must be subsidies cost with soft long term loan cost .. no upfront payment conditions..
My point was same ground realities we can go for Chinese plateform.. . Otherwise we need some sponsors
Many things are also not from China. Damen and Milgem and several others. More will be ordered soon from Europe. Lot of toys are not coming and China also not has given 20 billion dollar credit. You are paying and getting weapons.
Lol okay 😂
work also began on SU-35s in 2016 when the jets were reaching pakistan in few months and it was a done deal if we were to believe you.
Don't believe me. Bother to listen to former naval chief speech with open eyes and specially years. If you have money for all those stuff he mentioned than for sure as hell you have to money to buy three squadrons of either SU-35 or Eurofighter or F-16 Block 72. But yes I don't know anything. The announcements Naval Chief made cost of those alone is around 15 to 20 billion dollars.
Like what ? which jets ?
You will see, one jet was announced by Naval Chief himself. Soon all 9 will be bought and will be made ready to replace P3C orion. Former Naval Chief didn't announce the entire plan without arranging the money and even making payments for weapons.

Scorpiooo

Apr 22, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Many things are also not from China. Damen and Milgem and several others. More will be ordered soon from Europe. Lot of toys are not coming and China also not has given 20 billion dollar credit. You are paying and getting weapons.
Milgen and t129 were also on loan from turkish bank.
About stuff coming from europe as you predicting can only be possible if cash issponsored from some friendly country as done in past few times. But hard reality is that we dont have those close relationships anymore its openly observed from ex friends country behaviors. Now there ties are changing..
You are your own ... (offcouse due to your mishandling and foolish foreign policies )

Mustang-87

New Recruit

Dec 14, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Ears*
If you have money for all those stuff he mentioned than for sure as hell you have to money to buy three squadrons of either SU-35 or Eurofighter or F-16 Block 72. But yes I don't know anything. The announcements Naval Chief made cost of those alone is around 15 to 20 billion dollars.
Did you even read what me and many other posters have wrote in the posts above???
lets see what he mentioned
4 type-054a/p :Line of credit from china
8 type-039A : again line of credit from china
4 milgems: loan from turkey t-129 were also purchased in a similar way
2 damen corvette : already told you they are built on commercial standard thats why they are cheap
6 additional vessels with heavier tonnage ( most probably heavier corvettes from damen) will be again on commercial loans most probably.
I cannot see the money for buying 3 squadrons of EFT,F-16 or SU-35

Many things are also not from China. Damen and Milgem and several others. More will be ordered soon from Europe. Lot of toys are not coming and China also not has given 20 billion dollar credit. You are paying and getting weapons
As you said yourself “ open your eyes and ears“ where has PN chief mentioned this 20 billion dollars figure? Also where he said that new “toys” 😂 will be ordered from Europe ???
You will see, one jet was announced by Naval Chief himself. Soon all 9 will be bought and will be made ready to replace P3C orion. Former Naval Chief didn't announce the entire plan without arranging the money and even making payments for weapons.
aah thank God you came down from “jets” to a single jet. So let me tell you the 9 other jets will not come soon for example we bought 1st ATR in 2013 it was sent for conversion in 2017-18. All ATRs were not bought at the same time.

And its a PAF thread so I wont derail this thread anymore i have already lost some brain cells arguing with you.
regards.

GriffinsRule

Nov 18, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Ears*

Did you even read what me and many other posters have wrote in the posts above???
lets see what he mentioned
4 type-054a/p :Line of credit from china
8 type-039A : again line of credit from china
4 milgems: loan from turkey t-129 were also purchased in a similar way
2 damen corvette : already told you they are built on commercial standard thats why they are cheap
6 additional vessels with heavier tonnage ( most probably heavier corvettes from damen) will be again on commercial loans most probably.
I cannot see the money for buying 3 squadrons of EFT,F-16 or SU-35

As you said yourself “ open your eyes and ears“ where has PN chief mentioned this 20 billion dollars figure? Also where he said that new “toys” 😂 will be ordered from Europe ???

aah thank God you came down from “jets” to a single jet. So let me tell you the 9 other jets will not come soon for example we bought 1st ATR in 2013 it was sent for conversion in 2017-18. All ATRs were not bought at the same time.

And its a PAF thread so I wont derail this thread anymore i have already lost some brain cells arguing with you.
regards.
Not to mention PN is not getting any LRMPA in the next 10 years at least. We are refurbishing our P-3Cs Orions right now and they will easily last well into the next decade and longer.

Mustang-87

New Recruit

Dec 14, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Not to mention PN is not getting any LRMPA in the next 10 years at least. We are refurbishing our P-3Cs Orions right now and they will easily last well into the next decade and longer.
Nope
deal for first jet (to be modified to LRMPA) has been signed Admiral Abbasi announced in his last speech.
so if it’s delivered to us next year we can hope to see it in service as a lrmpa between 2023 & 2024

CHI RULES

Mar 23, 2015
Country
Pakistan
But J-10C is not a 5 th gen fighter plane.

In my previous assertion, I clearly stated that there is no immediate threat from IAF. I also suggested evaluation and assessment of FC-31 viability in PAF.

Prior to completion of JF-17 block 3 production in 2023-4, PAF will be seeking to induct better fighter jets including FC-31 or J-16s or may be a squadron of J-20s from China (one possibility).

PAF future procurement will be dependent on geo-political situation. May be US and Western market open up to provide alternate solutions.

By the way Project Azm is already in progress. May be indigenous alternate will find its way to fill the gap.
PAF just like IAF has significant number of old jets required to be replaced so an economical fighter with decent capabilities can have a chance. More over there are reports that China is now inducting the J10 latest versions with domestic engine. We cannot ascertain the capabilities of Chinese engines/gadgets until they are analysed by experts mostly inducted by some other country.
Milgen and t129 were also on loan from turkish bank.
About stuff coming from europe as you predicting can only be possible if cash issponsored from some friendly country as done in past few times. But hard reality is that we dont have those close relationships anymore its openly observed from ex friends country behaviors. Now there ties are changing..
You are your own ... (offcouse due to your mishandling and foolish foreign policies )
Those so called brotherly countries are now dolls in the hands of Zionists, we should not compromise on our beliefs or ideology like Egypt or other so called brotherly countries have done. Pakistan now should learn to stand, off course with new friends like Turkey or China not back stabbing like previous brothers.

Last edited:

Scorpiooo

Apr 22, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Nope
deal for first jet (to be modified to LRMPA) has been signed Admiral Abbasi announced in his last speech.
so if it’s delivered to us next year we can hope to see it in service as a lrmpa between 2023 & 2024
Whom the contract has been assigned for this convention?
PAF just like IAF has significant number of old jets required to be replaced so an economical fighter with decent capabilities can have a chance. More over there are reports that China is now inducting the J10 latest versions with domestic engine. We cannot ascertain the capabilities of Chinese engines/gadgets until they are analysed by experts mostly inducted by some other country.

Those so called brotherly countries are now dolls in the hands of Zionists, we should not compromise on our beliefs or ideology like Egypt or other so called brotherly countries have done. Pakistan now should learn to stand, off course with new friends like Turkey or China not back stabbing like previous brothers.
Hope we stand in actual, Problem our weak and non clear foreign policies.... never act on time instead reamin busy in personal gian and corruption... same from decades

CHI RULES

Mar 23, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Whom the contract has been assigned for this convention?

Hope we stand in actual, Problem our weak and non clear foreign policies.... never act on time instead reamin busy in personal gian and corruption... same from decades
Now PA and PN have shown their future strategies it is time for PAF to come out of false pride based on single skirmish and move on, Reality is PAF is also having large number of non rose Mirages, F7PGs( already passed their service life) and even earlier F16s which now have limited use full service years, we need a platform which is a true multi role and can counter near future challenges by enemy strong AD systems. We should replace our vintage jets on rapid pace with JF17 block3 along with J10C, meanwhile also look for a true stealth platform in medium term.

Scorpiooo

Apr 22, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Now PA and PN have shown their future strategies it is time for PAF to come out of false pride based on single skirmish and move on, Reality is PAF is also having large number of non rose Mirages, F7PGs( already passed their service life) and even earlier F16s which now have limited use full service years, we need a platform which is a true multi role and can counter near future challenges by enemy strong AD systems. We should replace our vintage jets on rapid pace with JF17 block3 along with J10C, meanwhile also look for a true stealth platform in medium term.
IMO most practical additinal path for PAF along from JFT to AZM will be J10x to J31

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom