What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

mingle

Apr 4, 2015
Country
Pakistan
if we connect the dots of border situation at chaman, at laddak/etc, turmoil in indian society, overnight change in tones of Nepal and bangladesh, Silence of indian military over humiliation for some consective years, internal forces of pakistan taking shapes and everything is kind of freezed in pakistan, recent appearances of terrorists from sleeper cells and Pakistan recovering Unacceptably for severals from Corona and economy crisis etc etc

We see a war in near future.
And Times are coming when the cards will have to be shown Just like we did on 27th and shocked them.
Expect anything from a madman

Trailer23

Jun 2, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Ok but what than, I don't think that any J-11/J-15/J-16 series of Jets in Pakistan because of Russian intellectual property issues
Lets just scratch any or everything Russian.

I don't think the Gov't. of Pakistan really wants to deal with CAATSA when we've got enough on our plate with FATF, UN Security Council, India, Afghanistan etc.

[kahe tou relief millay]

Even if the MiG-35 was a great jet being offered at dirt cheap price, i'd be a blackhole down the line and the outcome could be similar to soybeans...

Besides, I don't see or have in the past seen any signs that Pak-Russia Foreign Relations have improved in order for us to have faith in 'em.

Ultima Thule

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 26, 2012
Country
Pakistan

I don't think the Gov't. of Pakistan really wants to deal with CAATSA when we've got enough on our plate with FATF, UN Security Council, India, Afghanistan etc.

[kahe tou relief millay]

Even if the MiG-35 was a great jet being offered at dirt cheap price, i'd be a blackhole down the line and the outcome could be similar to soybeans...

Besides, I don't see or have in the past seen any signs that Pak-Russia Foreign Relations have improved in order for us to have faith in 'em.
But what than sir if no J-11/15/16 or Mig-35 in this thread lots peoples from Karachi saying they seeing bigger than our F-16/JFT thingy if these were not J-10/11/16/15 so last hope that we have JH-7 or it optimized version for Pakistan???

Last edited:

Arsalan 345

Nov 19, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani pilots are flying J 10 and J 11 and J 16 for sometime now. Also he is saying they have been inducted not here for evaluation
i think they are here.obviously both tipu and khafee are authentic sources. remember vertical climb.it was like a missile with upward trajectory! it was so fast bro. i believe we have these jets. let's wait for confirmation.i understand you feelings when you ask for evidence.patience is key.

FuturePAF

Dec 17, 2014
Country
Pakistan

[kahe tou relief millay]

Pak-Russian relations could go the ways of the Turk-Russian relationship; good for a few years and you get stuck in a deal buying Russian equipment, when in only a few years the relationship deteriorates and you have strained ties with both the Russians and NATO. Russian arm purchases are at best for sub-systems and small arms (RD-93 engines and AK-103 Rifles in Pakistan’s case). Besides, the J-31 as it currently is, would be a better option then the mig-35 for a number of reasons, as long as we get the RD-93 engines for commonality with our JF-17 fleet.

baqai

Sep 28, 2006
Country
Pakistan
@Zarvan previously "the other place" was giving you headache and now this place too lol, patience is virtue my friend, trust me you need crap loads of patience to be a married person :p

baqai

Sep 28, 2006
Country
Pakistan
Oh by the way apart from J10C and J-15 there are news of another platform as well plus there is a rumor regarding a certain Indian sub following the fate of Kursk near Kekra-1, this Eid for a change has started in a fab manner for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom