What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

_NOBODY_

Jan 6, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Aww what happened to the Russian Bias and them Being Bomb trucks ?
As dedicated strike aircrafts flankers are incredible. Read my previous post, I mentioned that mentioned that flankers, if somehow bought will be used for strike role only. As far as Russian flankers are concern my criticism still stands, Russian air to air armaments pale in comparison to Chinese and American counter parts. Russian flankers also lack AESA radar.

Last edited:

Thorough Pro

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 23, 2008
Country
Pakistan
It took the Indians more than a decade and a half to acquire a new plane for their airforce with so much drama that the whole world and a few Martians also found out about it, and how does Pakistan counter it?

There is almost a full squadron strength of two new platforms quietly sitting ready at its operational bases. And I am not even mentioning two full squadrons of Mirages.

If they are inducting something without posting pictures, I am sure it's still a huge surprise for the fact that it wasn't heard before yet things unfolded so quickly like within time of an year.

Deino

INT'L MOD
Nov 9, 2014
Country
Germany
No, The intakes are of rafale, EFT is below the fuselage

Oh wait, could be. Can’t figure out tbh
But the second image is clearly a €fighter ... 100% for sure.

@Deino this is what I meant earlier. See where the discussion has come. New further options and we are like , hey there comes the photo. Had it been about the choice immediately, Block-72 viper was my first choice to begin with and then a new platform could have joined us in addition to supplement all the fleet unless Azm is here.

Do you know we had EFT and talks?
No, and as mentioned so often ... I'm always in for surprises. :pakistan:

The Raven

BANNED
Mar 31, 2020
Country
United Kingdom
You have even a minimum idea of how a highly upgraded and equipped Chinese Flanker is as compared to current SU-35s, Let alone the useless MKIs ?

Just recall the specs of J-16D and then post again
Bro Chinese flankers are quite different from original Russian flankers in terms of composite materials hence reduced RCS/Avionics/AESA and weapon systems, they quite close to their western counterparts and these just rumors that some guys in Karachi see Unusual jets flying over Karachi
I'm well aware of the capabilities of the Chinese Flankers, and the differences with the Su-30MKI. But assuming avionics and radar are the only defining features of a fighter is false. It doesn't matter what avionics, weapons or radar the Chinese Flankers may have, that doesn't change the kinematic performance of the fighter, and if you think kinematics is irrelevant in the age BVR and EW, think again - talk to any fighter pilot worth his salt. Take a look at the performance of the Chinese Flankers against the Thai airforce with their Gripens, as a case in point. The Indians were offered Vipers which were significantly more advanced anything the PAF could hope to get, yet that didn't mean jack sh*t given that the PAF has operated the Viper for almost 40 years now, giving it the upper hand and the IAF at a disadvantage, and one of the main reasons why the indians never went with the Viper.

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
No, and as mentioned so often ... I'm always in for surprises. :pakistan:
Currently, we don't have official confirmation which may come in days, months or who knows. However, there are random sources and everyone is claiming either seen or heard so & so planes flying over xyz point. From the point of white hat data; it needs proof and solid one indeed. However, this is an open Forum so at-least, I will be interested to read what anyone heard or know. But, when it comes to sharing information on open forum, we needs to act for the reasons such as not compromising ops sec and also not causing negative impact for national security or those boys.

What do you guess from thread, especially last pages. I am sure many are guessing that J-10s reached Pakistan and some says that J-15s are along as well. Well, these claims will remain as it is unless an official announcement or someone is sharing a picture. While we are looking for an evidence, if that turn out to be a security breach; I can't promise but surely that account will be going down in no time.

Many of members will think that it's too much of censorship but it isn't like that or not even to be called a censorship. Since we don't have proves, lets not make fun of ourselves. Since, officials are silent or there is nothing to tell; lest not embarrass them as well. Since, you carry a flag along with you, the troll army next time wouldn't taunt an individual but will use flag as a reference. Since, it is a situation like "I say that" and on the same time "I am nothing" in this case except that I claim for myself as an individual. So, to avoid all the uncertainty, any risk & the possible action against account; we keep it down to minimum so the rumors & disinfo may not trigger unwanted responses.

I don't see a single Pakistani that wouldn't like to have best of the best for PAF, PA or PN and all. But, there are certain reasons that why not to talk about something impossible and how to cover up what is possible. In the end, whatever is supposed to be inducted, will surely come In'Sha'ALLAH but till then; lest not blame Moderation team etc. Such attempt to not to make unsubstantiated claim, is eventually saving many from being labeled as not to trust.

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
There was a stable white light point 1 like a headlight because of it's reflection/Shadow I could makeout where the wing was starting and it's shape.
At point 2 there was a very bright white light which was pulsing with high frequency.

The thing was they were 2 of them I cought the first one's tail but got complete cute of second one for like 5 to 10 seconds. View attachment 654010
Ok, so how about this one... for Point 1

upload_2020-7-24_15-38-24.png

and this one...

upload_2020-7-24_15-40-2.png

and for the bright blinking tail light like this one..
upload_2020-7-24_15-42-57.png

Any similarities?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom