What's new

New Axis of Power: Sino-Iranian deal and its Implications

Muhammed45

Oct 2, 2015
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
you dont mean absorb, i think u mean stole? sorry, just being honest...China doesnt seem as able as US at making NEW, scalable, applicable tech as well as US though...if so why did CHinese state spies steal US COVID research and information recently??? sorry, just being honest again. Your J20 is from stolen F22 design, your UAV, is from stolen Predator drone technology, you also stole su-30 tech from Russia to make your J-11...so the list goes ON AND ON...i dont say this to deny China's power today though.
Honestly America owes most of its LaborForces, military advances/manpower etc to the Black community. Whenever i see Pictures of American soldiers or their military commanders, i see blacks everywhere, same in health care systems, military/civil R&D etc.

nahtanbob

Sep 24, 2018
Country
United States
Honestly America owes most of its LaborForces, military advances/manpower etc to the Black community. Whenever i see Pictures of American soldiers or their military commanders, i see blacks everywhere, same in health care systems, military/civil R&D etc.
I do not know what America you are seeing. Blacks in America would disagree. their complaint is that they are not getting their fair share of jobs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom