What's new

Nawaz Sharif praises Ishaq Dar in twitter video

Pandora

Feb 15, 2013
Country
Pakistan
Munshi dar formula. Boom and Bust cycle 5 year of boom and 10 years of bust. 5 years of sky rocketing debt ridden prosperity followed by 10 years of non stop inflation and poverty.

Now Pakistanis with short memory span forget what happened after 5 years. I want govt tenure to be reduced to 3 years so people never forget incompetence of previous govts.

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Cry all you want..but if hijacking of airoplane, surrey palace and submiting fake letters cases can be turned over so can these

Inshallah we God grace and establishmwnt blessing all these cases will over turned just like in 2008 and my leader will be back to serve the country

koolio

Sep 5, 2006
Country
Pakistan
Cry all you want..but if hijacking of airoplane, surrey palace and submiting fake letters cases can be turned over so can these

Inshallah we God grace and establishmwnt blessing all these cases will over turned just like in 2008 and my leader will be back to serve the country

LOL I like the way you are portraying the great Godfather, I'm sure many minions of Godfather will agree with your assessment:rofl:

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
LOL I like the way you are portraying the great Godfather, I'm sure many minions of Godfather will agree with your assessment:rofl:
Sir i was like you in 2006..like no way corrupt people will come back like nawaz sharif back then was convicted for 20 years

But then i realized its a force we cant win against so why not join them

Now i support nawaz sharif and zardari(depending upon the situation)

Good thing is I am no longer called a spoiled brat who is unaware of ground realities by our educated middle class..no body is now unfollowing me on FB and i get alot of likes 😍
20211227_191223.jpg

Middle class of pakistan need to listen to their elders
12525_big.jpg

Last edited:

koolio

Sep 5, 2006
Country
Pakistan
Sir i was like you in 2006..like no way corrupt people will come back like nawaz sharif back then was convicted for 20 years

But then i realized its a force we cant win against so why not join them

Now i support nawaz sharif and zardari(depending upon the situation)

Good thing is I am no longer called a spoiled brat who is unaware of ground realities by our educated middle class..no body is now unfollowing me on FB and i get alot of likes 😍
View attachment 806974

Common bro don't give up like that, on a serious note, Godfather and his family along with Pee Pee Pee are a damn curse on Pakistan, they will keep Pakistan in dark alleys all the time with no hope.

Cryptic_Mafia

BANNED
Jun 17, 2021
Country
Pakistan
This made me cry had nawax sharif and ishaq dar govt not hijacked in 2017 and replaced by puppet miftah ismail and khaqqan abbasi we would have been ahead of bengladesh..

We had incredible growth. Which was sustainable as we had no pronlem financing our imports with eurobonds😭😭😭

what you smoke bro!

if its nawaz dried turds keep it to yourself if some good hash/weed dealer ka number share karo!

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
what you smoke bro!

if its nawaz dried turds keep it to yourself if some good hash/weed dealer ka number share karo!
Sir my leadr is loved by the people who cares about your opinion..this is democrasy
We will inshallah win punjab and hopefully with some help from mualana in KPK, zardari in sindh and my leaders daughter talent (videos) turn over all those cases
Also u need to try charsi tikka..good quality stuff

alphapak

Nov 22, 2017
Country
Pakistan

He will only serve himself, his family and his business empire will spread to other countries.
The sheep who support him will get nothing.

hydrabadi_arab

Jul 31, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Munshi dar formula. Boom and Bust cycle 5 year of boom and 10 years of bust. 5 years of sky rocketing debt ridden prosperity followed by 10 years of non stop inflation and poverty.

Now Pakistanis with short memory span forget what happened after 5 years. I want govt tenure to be reduced to 3 years so people never forget incompetence of previous govts.

Should be 4 years max.

maithil

May 21, 2010
Country
India
Ruining economy bu screwing up macroeconomic indicators , forcing next govt to take unpopular measures and then presenting themselves as saviours. Best plan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom