What's new

Nawaz Sharif meets NSA of Afghanistan

TNT

Jun 2, 2019
Country
Pakistan
So this NSA use abusive language against Pakistan and this scum ex PM meets him. Makes me angry at our stupid establishment for letting this pig flee Pakistan.
Also will someone remind these afghani morons that why r u now talking to a punjabi??
Seriously these beghairat officials of Pakistan need to grow a pair and get rid of this traitor family fully.

Enigma SIG

Feb 20, 2009
Country
Pakistan

Deltadart

May 22, 2016
Country
United States
I don't blame this moron ganja, or zardari, or bilawal khusra. It's to be expected from these traitors. The ones who coddled them, yes the very establishment is to be blamed for creating these traitors, and everything they do.

PakFactor

Sep 30, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Besharam Insaan elected by the people of Pakistan three times and this is how he pays backs.

Looting the nation wasn't enough...of course he had to go the extra mile and indulge in active conspiracies against the state and institutions of Pakistan.

May Allah's lanat and punishment be inflicted on this thee chod in this world and hereafter.

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2012
Country
Pakistan
I don't blame this moron ganja, or zardari, or bilawal khusra. It's to be expected from these traitors. The ones who coddled them, yes the very establishment is to be blamed for creating these traitors, and everything they do.
What about the supporters of Nawaz Sharif? Don't these people claim to be Pakistanis? What shame is there left for these people?

ziaulislam

BANNED
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
So this NSA use abusive language against Pakistan and this scum ex PM meets him. Makes me angry at our stupid establishment for letting this pig flee Pakistan.
Also will someone remind these afghani morons that why r u now talking to a punjabi??
Seriously these beghairat officials of Pakistan need to grow a pair and get rid of this traitor family fully.
What about 1.5 crore voters
Why do people bash the establishment?
Establishment can do shit to someone who is this popular and loved by the people
Our handsome pm
20210723_162601.jpg

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2012
Country
Pakistan
What about 1.5 crore voters
Why do people bash the establishment?
Establishment can do shit to someone who is this popular and loved by the people
Our handsome pm View attachment 764643
Wow. Just wow. The audacity of these people. What is the difference between Altaf Hussain and Nawaz Sharif? Both conspiring against the state of Pakistan.

Well I am very happy for one. Nawaz and his clan are never going to make it to power. I cannot imagine how Maryam will ever be elected by her supporters.

Mugen

Feb 16, 2018
Country
Pakistan
If there was any doubt left that he is a traitor then here is further proof. This man, along with the whole Sharif family needs to be dealt with an iron fist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom