Context and timing matter for everything said and done. IK speech is during, Gen Pervez Musharaf dictatorship; it was a time when there was struggle going on for restoration of Judges and Pakistani public in general was against WOT.Meray piyaray bhai gustakhi maaf, aik baar is ko suun lo ji. Pasand na ae to jo marzi saza .
Compare to NS now:
1) Two Democratic terms (ppp then pmln) were completed. Both PMLN and PPP decided the election Commission chairmen and the care taker govt them selves - held an election and lost to IKs PTI. And after losing they didn't challenge the results legally anywhere - let alone eve protested like PTI did. All pmln and ppp lawmakers took oaths in assemblies as well. Whether you like it or not this is a democratically elected legal govt. and has the right to complete the term as per the mandate provided to them by people of Pakistan - and cannot go away per the whims of losers like Fazlu and Achakzai who couldn’t even win their own seats, or convicted criminals and court absconders like NS and co.
2) Gen Bajwa was appointed by PMLN it self - and then also recently cooperated to get him an extension. Their representatives were secretly meeting with Army officials and try to plead them to help them in judicial cases (look at violation of rule of law here, asking Military to influence Judiciary!!)
3) These speeches or so called truth is only being said hypocritically after NS has been declared absconders and told to come to Pakistan to face cases
4) IK was brave enough to stay in Pakistan and speak against Gen Musharaf- on the other hand it is now clear NS lied to courts and the whole Pakistani nation about his health and is cowardly staying in UK and giving speeches about “revolution” via internet only.
5) Indian media is giving full coverage to him and his party. Shows whose game is being played.
6) NS is trying to preach disunity among Officers and Soldiers.
The rhetoric he is spewing if taken seriously is dangerous for Pakistan - they are trying to create discord between jawaans and officers. Officers are nothing without Jawaans and Jawaans are nothing without Officers. In PA an Officer asks his Jawaans to give their lives for their orders - and the Jawaans march without any fear or doubts. Just imagine the havoc it would play if Jawaans have doubts ir hesitation about their leadership and refuse to follow? All kinds of terrorists, extremists and Indians specifically will exploit the opportunity. This institution is a gem and needs to be protected against internal and external attacks. Officer to Soldier casualty ratio in Pakistan Army is the highest in the whole world - that means our officers have given their due share of blood as the soldiers have. In the last few days we lost many lives and you can see how many were officers. Unlike NS he lied to get into the comfortS of UK and wants the people of Pakistan to revolt against the Armed forces only to get benefit for himself and his family.
May Allah protect our nation against 5th gen war that has been imposed.