• Monday, February 24, 2020

Naval mechanic held for spying

Discussion in 'Strategic & Foreign Affairs' started by ajpirzada, May 27, 2010.

1. ajpirzada

ajpirzada PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT

Ratings:
    +11 / 4,538 / -0
    Pakistan
    New Delhi, May 27 (PTI) A 24-year-old mechanic with the Navy has been arrested on charges of spying for Pakistan and police claimed to have recovered from him some "secret and sensitive" documents like photographs of Hindan Air Base and map of Meerut Cantonment.

Chandra Kumar Prasad, posted in the Navy's Aircraft Maintenance Unit in Mumbai, was arrested by Delhi Police's Special Cell from New Delhi Railway Station yesterday, police sources said. Prasad was on leave for the past one week.

He was allegedly passing on classified information to a Pakistan High Commission official through another person, they said.

Certain "secret and sensitive" documents like photographs of Hindan Air Base and map of Meerut Cantonment were recovered from Prasad.

He was produced before a magistrate today and was remanded to five-day police custody.

fullstory

2. Emperor Palpatine

Emperor Palpatine BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 105 / -0
    Every person has its price..this 24 year old dude's life is ruined

3. Prometheus

Prometheus SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,825 / -6
    India
    lo karlo baat.............

ghar ka bhedi lanka dahhe

I wonder how many moles are there???

4. gowthamraj

gowthamraj SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 309 / -0
    nowadays lot of officers or low level technicians are arrested for spying, the infiltrate of ISI in our armed forces are not well known but the reality fact. but I don't know whether it planned one(to aim the other end of network) or actual as leakage of information. but the most dangerous
    part is they able to get into high level projects like BM, algorithms of navy(which act as heart of navy during wars) makes some panic, but I did't loose my hope on our intelligence agencies

At the same time what our intelligence agencies capable collects from their programs and tactics also makes me concern

5. Zaki

Zaki MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +18 / 22,929 / -0
    Pakistan
    The are some cheap bastards (traitors) everywhere

Like we say in Urdu "Paisa phaink tamasha dekh"

6. gowthamraj

gowthamraj SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 309 / -0
    currently there is a estimation that over 3000 persons working for ISI directly and about 1500 indirectly . sorry I did't have the source currently(read in Tamil weekly news). . even it alarms that during narasima rao period there is spy in his own office who also participates in security decisions.

It is real fact that ISI has a huge network in our country, but no need to panic our agencies partly maintains the balance:tup:

7. gowthamraj

gowthamraj SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 309 / -0
    keeping money aside, lot of people here doing spy even did't know what they doing. :frown:

current reports indicate that in India the foreign agents use brokers for select the persons different fields and gain information from him without his knowledge:hitwall: