What's new

NADRA starts procedure to verify NIC and cancel illegal foreigners cards.

Mugen

Feb 16, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Always reactive, only after being exposed. They are clearly not doing their job right and should be punished... but I bet that's not gona happen in Pakistan.

khail007

Mar 25, 2008
Country
Pakistan
Exactly besides the confirmation/cancelling process, NADRA should investigate itself with exemplary punishment to the black sheeps among her ranks.

ARMalik

Dec 7, 2017
Country
Australia
NADRA is part and parcel of the Corrupt Establishment of Pakistan. No surprises here.

FuturePAF

Dec 17, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Always reactive, only after being exposed. They are clearly not doing their job right and should be punished... but I bet that's not gona happen in Pakistan.
The institutions that should be proactively pointing out society’s ills have been neutered or politicized to the point of impotence.

Leaves open the field for brave investigative journalists or organizations. Hope they emerge to do the work government and its bureaucracy have failed to adequately do.

The Accountant

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Aug 13, 2016
Country
Pakistan
First step for a solution is its realization. Change in nadra top leadership is realization of the wrong direction.

Mugen

Feb 16, 2018
Country
Pakistan
First step for a solution is its realization. Change in nadra top leadership is realization of the wrong direction.
True, but in Pakistan it does not happen. We just realise and then stop at that, otherwise we would not be experiencing the same problems over and over again for decades - some of which are very easy to resolve.

ProudPak

Feb 26, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Sadly the reason the west is ahead is their ability to think.
Being reactive as opposed to pro-active is what gives our enemies the edge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom