What's new

Myanmar files first Rohingya case report to top UN court

DalalErMaNodi

May 12, 2020
Country
Bangladesh
Please blame the country's weak foreign policy and the effort to please every country that includes Burma itself for the quagmire that BD now is in. Its leadership is just weak that do not draw respect from others.

By the way, a Muslim BD has always been receiving economic doles from the Christian, Buddhist and even Hindu countries. But, why asking the Christians to help us when the Muslims themselves think themselves an all powerful group of people though it lacks everything and asks the Christians for its survival?
Look outside your window, the westerners have setup up the modern world order in such a way as to maintain their supremacy. They were the first to understand that colonizing and plundering others was a quick way to advancing their own civilizations and societies.

We are asking for their help, because that's exactly how they intended it to be. Nothing changes the past, not even the ever elusive 'white guilt'.

DalalErMaNodi

May 12, 2020
Country
Bangladesh
I think I should delete my previous post about the foreign minister. Who knows what might happen
The most vocal users on here have foreign passports and don't have Bangladeshi citizenship. I am too much of a patriot to even plan of acquiring a different passport so I will stick to being mild.

You should too, if your situation is like mine.

Also I find it funny that some users here with foreign passports waste their time on lamenting about Bangladesh.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2018
Country
Nepal
The most vocal users on here have foreign passports and don't have Bangladeshi citizenship. I too much of a patriot to even plan of acquiring a different passport so I will stick to being mild.

You should too, if you're situation is like mine.
But I dont think much will happen. I have seen people using local bangla slangs for even the PM in facebook. This is just a forum.

DalalErMaNodi

May 12, 2020
Country
Bangladesh
But I dont think much will happen. I have seen people using local bangla slangs for even the PM in facebook. This is just a forum.
Anything can happen at anytime, it's all arbitrary.

Some dude from DB has a bad day. He might just take it out on you and the DSA act is here to help him do so.

Jul 10, 2018
Country
Nepal
I'm relaxed, I'm not even in BD right now. Just saying this is how things work in our great country.
Anyways back to the topic. I think the Rohingya issue is a lost cause for BD. No one in BD is concerned. I think like the Afghan refugees of Pakistan, the Rohingya will soon become Bangladeshi citizens.

I don't see a solution to this problem in this decade.

bluesky

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 14, 2016
Country
Bangladesh
Look outside your window, the westerners have setup up the modern world order in such a way as to maintain their supremacy. They were the first to understand that colonizing and plundering others was a quick way to advancing their own civilizations and societies.

We are asking for their help, because that's exactly how they intended it to be. Nothing changes the past, not even the ever elusive 'white guilt'.
So, where are the all powerful God-blessed Muslims? Why they were colonized by Christians for centuries? Why Muslims countries are unable to develop? Why the Muslim boat-loads of people run to Christian countries to work as their slaves, cleaning streets and toilets?

Now, you are blaming Christians for successfully developing their countries and here blaming them not to look after the poor and ignoramus group of people called Muslims. Very strange!! Is it the responsibility of the Christians to dole out the Muslim countries although they are doing the same for centuries.

Learn science and technology, work hard and build industries in your respective countries. Why to depend upon Christian dole and then criticize them when receiving in both hands?

DalalErMaNodi

May 12, 2020
Country
Bangladesh
Anyways back to the topic. I think the Rohingya issue is a lost cause for BD. No one in BD is concerned. I think like the Afghan refugees of Pakistan, the Rohingya will soon become Bangladeshi citizens.

I don't see a solution to this problem in this decade.
There is no solution, period.

Unless something changes in Naypyidaw.

So, where are the all powerful God-blessed Muslims? Why they were colonized by Christians for centuries? Why Muslims countries are unable to develop? Why the Muslim boat-loads of people run to Christian countries to work as their slaves, cleaning streets and toilets?

Now, you are blaming Christians for successfully developing their countries and here blaming them not to look after the poor and ignoramus group of people called Muslims. Very strange!! Is it the responsibility of the Christians to dole out the Muslim countries although they are doing the same for centuries.

Learn science and technology, work hard and build industries in your respective countries. Why to depend upon Christian dole and then criticize them when receiving in both hands?
You point of view is convoluted. Did you even bother to read my post?

It's not about religion or being as you so brashly put it 'God-Blessed'... It's not only Muslim countries that are underdeveloped.

European society (let's forget their religion for a bit) only prospered due to their expansionist agendas. They're only doling us out because plundering us is what got them there in the first place.

They came into your house, beat down your father and then stole everything in the pantry and filled theirs to the brim.... Gross oversimplification, yes. But the concept should be easy enough to grasp.

Now that the Europeans are losing their edge and the others are catching up, you are seeing a rise in white nationalism. This is clear proof that the rest of us are on the right path and that they will do anything to maintain their supremacy.

The south east Asians are already challenging western supremacy and it will only be another 80 to a 100 years until the golden period of European civilization comes to an end.

Every dog, has his day.
One only needs to read the historical accounts of large globe spanning empires that are nothing but folk tales and motes of dust now.

Last edited:

Homo Sapiens

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 3, 2015
Country
Bangladesh
No nothing like that. The thing is Myanmar is a big country with greater resource and so everyone is eyeing on Myanmar.

It all comes down to economic interests.

Other variables are bullshit
Another factor is, anyone can loot Myanmar by bribing their junta handsomely. While Bangladeshi leaders despite very corrupt do not dare to give the foreign countries similar ''benefit''. I remember, there was a time when there was a significant pressure on Bangladesh govt. to export gas particularly to India by US and India. But Bangladesh govt. resisted those pressure. Indian coal fired power plant near Sunderban also stuck in limbo due to opposition by civil societies. While foreign interests do not face such 'obstacle' dealing with Burmese junta.

Homo Sapiens

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 3, 2015
Country
Bangladesh
Also the Rohingyas are somewhat a hated group. After Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia also started throwing them out of their lands. I think their international recognition for being criminals, drug peddlers, human trafficker is making international community lose sympathy for them.
We, the global human community did not left any legal pathway for any Rohingya to lift them from the life long misery, destitution and uncertainty in a confined refugee camp. Only way for an average Rohingya to escape that life is to engage in illegal activities, raise enough money so that he and his family can migrate to another country, again through illegal channel. These of course raising hatred against them from the people who can lead a normal life full of hope about future as a proud citizen of a country with all rights and privilege. Rohingyas are in an impossible situation often we fail to realize.

bluesky

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 14, 2016
Country
Bangladesh
There is no solution, period.

Unless something changes in Naypyidaw.

You point of view is convoluted. Did you even bother to read my post?

It's not about religion or being as you so brashly put it 'God-Blessed'... It's not only Muslim countries that are underdeveloped.

European society (let's forget their religion for a bit) only prospered due to their expansionist agendas. They're only doling us out because plundering us is what got them there in the first place.

They came into your house, beat down your father and then stole everything in the pantry and filled theirs to the brim.... Gross oversimplification, yes. But the concept should be easy enough to grasp.

Now that the Europeans are losing their edge and the others are catching up, you are seeing a rise in white nationalism. This is clear proof that the rest of us are on the right path and that they will do anything to maintain their supremacy.

The south east Asians are already challenging western supremacy and it will only be another 80 to a 100 years until the golden period of European civilization comes to an end.

Every dog, has his day.
One only needs to read the historical accounts of large globe spanning empires that are nothing but folk tales and motes of dust now.
Yes, but every dog must learn tricks and a human species learn technologies. SE Asian Buddhists (read: ethnic Chinese) are learning fast and someday their countries will develop. But, once a western country has already learned all the technologies like mechanical, machine-building, electrical, electronics, medical science, all disciplines of engineering, etc. it is not that they will just forget all those things. SE Asians are gradually learning from them and will keep on upgrading their living standard.

But, where is the standing of Muslims and among them the standing of Muslim BD? Only yesterday, I read a thread praising the procurement of locomotives from Christian America. Where are the big-mouth talents of BD who are supposed to build all these old technology products?

Instead of learning 1IR, 2IR and 3IR technologies, our brats incessantly speak about 4IR and then buy 2IR products from the Christian world. This is the reality of BD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom