lol. Hands up. I can't argue with that. Our baigherat people would still line up at cinema in Lahore etc and pay good money to watch SRK fcuking up Pakistan. I know this because they do this in UK.If PAF shot down one of ours, we would have still made a movie....and collected from Pakistani cinemas
I know. But Iraq did not have nukes. The lesson of Iraq war was?An army without adequate aircover is a sitting duck these days. Remember the Highway of Death?
- Don't waste money on lots of fighters for airforce. They will either be shot down or get hidden under sand.
- Don't waste to much on tanks etc as they will get mulched into scrap by airpower.
- Develop nukes in pariticular small size tactical nukes in large numbers
- Spend money on good quality ground to air missiles.
- Spend money on good quality anti-tank missiles
- Don't bother with navy as it will be sunk unless it hides in port