• Thursday, July 16, 2020

Must Read: Crying wolf: The narrative of the ‘Delhi church attacks’ flies in the face of facts

Discussion in 'Central & South Asia' started by IndoCarib, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Shinigami

Shinigami SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 4,026 / -10
    there is this rumour that english media is influenced by christians :lol:

2. vsdave2302

vsdave2302 BANNED

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,495 / -4
    India

Here the question is that why should we give importance to these bloody people (Who plays politics on the name of religion) who have always used religion to play politics. In europe and US churches are purchased and sold and destroyed. Thye do not utter a single word. This is not the first time they are doing these. Few years ago they charged RSS for burning bible. Ultimately Bible found in tact. In MP they charged VHP with rape of Nuns and ultimately local; Christians found to be guilty. Actually whosoever charge BJP or RSS should be asked to provide the proof and in case of failure to do so, they should tried for spread rumors to create rift between the 2 communities.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  3. SarthakGanguly

SarthakGanguly BANNED

Ratings:
    +16 / 30,454 / -9
    India
    It's difficult to point it out like that - I can quote a few documents, papers, news items, op-eds(none from evil Yindoo sources) for you to read. Tag me in Whatever, I don't want to put those here in this thread in particular.

4. IndoCarib

IndoCarib ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 14,559 / -15
    India
    Right. Modi timed this very badly. He should have kept his silence a little longer now that the truth is coming out. The bishops and aaptards must be celebrating secretly or may be openly !

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  5. doppelganger

doppelganger BANNED

Ratings:
    +5 / 5,213 / -12
    India
    Actually I have a different view. Have tagged you on the same. We are heading for social reforms. Big time. He is a man in a hurry.

You do not even have to read in between the lines.

6. Diggy

Diggy BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,508 / -50
    India
    off-course it was , everyone knows those attacks were inside job of either NGOs or AAP . They are going to pay a heavy price for it in coming days . Makes me remember the story of 'shepherd & lion' where the shepherd use to raise false alarms of he being attacked by the lion to play prank on the villagers , one day to his horror the lion actually attacks him and mauls him to death while no one turns up to help him .:)

7. SarthakGanguly

SarthakGanguly BANNED

Ratings:
    +16 / 30,454 / -9
    India
    It's BS. If our country was a Christian majority country or the population was anti Christian, they would have painted them in very bad light. Our media is run by salesmen. Very very efficient and ruthless salesmen.

I hope you are right. I sincerely hope so.

20 more years. India will witness what the Left has been fearing as a 'Fascist Hindu' rule.

8. doppelganger

doppelganger BANNED

Ratings:
    +5 / 5,213 / -12
    India
    What better way to cut the earth from beneath the Church than to be a good boy and listen to the President of the USA?

Is there a more powerful man in the world today?

I believe Indian secularism is fundamentally different to that of the French.

But I believe we will have to go French before we can be fully Indian.

9. SarthakGanguly

SarthakGanguly BANNED

Ratings:
    +16 / 30,454 / -9
    India
    Holy F!!!

10. doppelganger

doppelganger BANNED

Ratings:
    +5 / 5,213 / -12
    India
    Lets wait and watch .....

11. vsdave2302

vsdave2302 BANNED

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,495 / -4
    India
    This is the reason why I support Ghar wapsi. Imagine a horrible situation when Christian population becomes 10%. Literally Christian priest shall start interfering in all state matters and fabricate many of such fake incidents to defame country and create pressure on civilian government. After all they have done all this and lot more like mass burning of women in last 2000 years.

12. SarthakGanguly

SarthakGanguly BANNED

Ratings:
    +16 / 30,454 / -9
    India
    Actually when I think about it, the last time Modi called for protecting all faiths, hundreds were killed in retaliation. He tried his best to stop it, true, but it happened.

Our support is immaterial. Reconversion back to Hinduism/Sikhism/Buddhism/Jainism/etc should be supported by the Government and it needs to be given incentives. Say a family converts to Buddhism in the North East from Presbitherian denomination - and they will get a monthly allowance of Rs.10000 pm from the State.

We already provide (constitutionally illegal) separate electorates. So this can be accommodated as well. In a Five Year Plan, close to 90 to 92% Dharmic strength should be reached.

13. vsdave2302

vsdave2302 BANNED

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,495 / -4
    India
    Fully agreed . With such hostile minorities in country, I feel scarred abot the future of my Children.

14. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 4,827 / -12
    India
    How dare Firstpost write in favour of BJP?Sanghi sponsored terrorists

15. Echo_419

Echo_419 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 9,553 / -6
    India
    Somehow i agree with you