What's new

Muslim girl sent home from school, told skirt is ‘too long’

peagle

Dec 29, 2019
Country
United Kingdom

Where are feminists when you need them the most
I find this hard to believe, but then odd incidents do happen,
there is of-course discrimination here in the UK, especially against Muslims, but its not too serious, and certainly it doesn't feel like it exist on an official level, or is organised, just at a societal level.

Generally things are OK, especially compared to other countries, France being a prime example.

Mujahid Memon

Apr 24, 2012
Country
Pakistan
I find this hard to believe, but then odd incidents do happen,
there is of-course discrimination here in the UK, especially against Muslims, but its not too serious, and certainly it doesn't feel like it exist on an official level, or is organised, just at a societal level.

Generally things are OK, especially compared to other countries, France being a prime example.
Of course what you said might be true but its the hypocrisy of the West that is more problematic than the discrimination or Islamophobia itself.

Mujahid Memon

Apr 24, 2012
Country
Pakistan

Cliftonite

May 4, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Forcing prepubscent girls to cover up is abuse of authority.

If the school is wrong, so are her fresh off the boat parents for shrouding her in a tent.

Iltutmish

Dec 31, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Forcing prepubscent girls to cover up is abuse of authority.

If the school is wrong, so are her fresh off the boat parents for shrouding her in a tent.
See I get it, you hate Islam and you have the urge to insult anything Islamic due to your heavy inferiority complex. But the topic is about her skirt. It's in the nature of you degenerates, so I am not mad at you. No need to insult the parents too. One day you will get your visa to Whiteland, but this is not the way to get one, ok?

Maybe this is something more suitable for your kind, enjoy:

It's also against evil Muslims and traditions and stuff!

Cliftonite

May 4, 2020
Country
Pakistan
See I get it, you hate Islam and you have the urge to insult anything Islamic due to your heavy inferiority complex. But the topic is about her skirt. It's in the nature of you degenerates, so I am not mad at you. No need to insult the parents too. One day you will get your visa to Whiteland, but this is not the way to get one, ok?

Maybe this is something more suitable for your kind, enjoy:

It's also against evil Muslims and traditions and stuff!
I'm against misogyny and honor codes for young girls. Call it whatever you want Jihadi John

Girls should have agency over their own bodies. Their smelly fresh off the boat dads with overgrown nose hairs and bad breath should not be making decisions about their body.

Iltutmish

Dec 31, 2019
Country
Pakistan
I'm against misogyny and honor codes for young girls.
Interesting, but Muslims don’t care about your faggy opinions.

Call it whatever you want Jihadi John
I am a Jihadi, and? Better than being a submissive simp with no honor or identity.

Girls should have agency over their own bodies.
Unfortunately you weren’t aborted :-(

Their smelly fresh off the boat dads with overgrown nose hairs and bad breath should not be making decisions about their body.
Are you describing your family members here? Man you would die for that boat ticket so STFU :D.

peagle

Dec 29, 2019
Country
United Kingdom
Of course what you said might be true but its the hypocrisy of the West that is more problematic than the discrimination or Islamophobia itself.
I can see your point of view, and there is some truth in your statement.
still, its not good to only view the negatives, when positives also exist.

Discrimination exists everywhere, there is tipping point where it become unacceptable, and moves towards persecution. UK is nowhere near that point, but few other European countries certainly are, I am just talking about the UK, I can assure you, despite the problems, its not too bad here.

Iltutmish

Dec 31, 2019
Country
Pakistan
UK is nowhere near that point, but few other European countries certainly are, I am just talking about the UK, I can assure you, despite the problems, its not too bad here.
UK is better in this regard than continental Europe. Muslims are well integrated, influential and don’t accept discrimination. My cousins wife in UK works in a bank with headscarf on, never had any issues or complained. You even see Muslim women working as immigration officers with headscarf on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom