Status
Not open for further replies.

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2008
Country
India
Distortion of history is not unusual.

Almost everything Sethi said is right. Some parts as written in the text books are downright funny !

Rafi

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2010
Country
Pakistan
What's the point dragging up this, it is history - all nations and peoples have an establishment story,

SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Country
India
Unbelievable how much history is distorted in lessons.

No wonder , many has been constantly saying facts which are much deviated from the actual reality.

Hammy007

BANNED
Dec 8, 2009
sethi is a left wing wanker just like nadeem paracha guy, he just bashes pakistanis, pakistan is a free media, so every good and bad find ways to get in here...

its his personal view should be taken as facts... people here are welcome to disagree with zaid hamid, nadeem paracha, hamid gul etc etc...

pakistan media is more mature than india... we allow criticism

RoYaL~GuJJaR

Nov 16, 2010
Country
India
No wonder why some pakistani members come here with there own self proclaimed deluded History....!!

Now i know the reason behind that...:)

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 20, 2008
Country
Pakistan
is it the same video that was posted in last October?

more than half of the Facts - Najam Sethi is lying himself

I have realized he is the opposite version of Zaid Hamid.... both are attention seekers by twisting the facts and adding up masala in it (by making it spicy)

Agnostic_Indian

Jun 19, 2010
Country
India
nations should come out with truth..even if it's bitter..after coming here only i learned that china didn't back stabbed us..we were equal or more culprits for 1962.

blackops

Dec 15, 2010
well i have never read in any of my history books that they backstabed us actualy i n never read about any of our wars in our books
nations should come out with truth..even if it's bitter..after coming here only i learned that china didn't back stabbed us..we were equal or more culprits for 1962.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom