What's new

Morocco To Acquire The Most Deadly Stealth Drones from Turkey

T-SaGe

Feb 25, 2021
Country
Turkey
Stealth Drones
Its body and structurals are made of prepreg and carbon fiber reinforced polymeric material. Due to its size (cross section) reflection is almost absent. It is very difficult to detect it out of its engagement range, except for some specific radar types and ways. And its compact internal combustion injection engine and small silhouette make it very difficult to detect with the naked eye too. In short, TAF obtained a system that can fly right above air defense systems with 4 pieces of SAL seeker and Tandem Effective warhead, under correct and smartly planned EW conditions. Some companies are doing some studies such as "air mine uavs" against these tactical armed UAVs. It is obvious that we will see more CM solutions in the future, because conventional air defense systems such as Pantsir are experiencing serious problems.

Last edited:

Mohamed Bin Tughlaq

Dec 26, 2020
Country
United States
Its body and structurals are made of prepreg and carbon fiber reinforced polymeric material. Due to its size (cross section) reflection is almost absent. It is very difficult to detect it out of its engagement range, except for some specific radar types and ways. And its compact internal combustion injection engine and small silhouette make it very difficult to detect with the naked eye too. In short, Turkish command obtained that a system, can fly right above air defense systems with 4 pieces of SAL seeker and Tandem Effective warhead, under correct and smartly planned EW conditions. Some companies are doing some studies such as "air mine uavs" against these tactical armed UAVs. It is obvious that we will see more CM solutions in the future, because conventional air defense systems such as Pantsir are experiencing serious problems.
I agree Russian air defensive systems didn't perform well

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 28, 2012
Country
Algeria
Those drone won’t make much difference against the Polisario or the neighbors, but it will help Morocco from loosing aircrafts and pilots, which will cause a severe psychological upheaval inside the country. Morocco lived thru that in the 70 with high numbers of its craft blown out of the air by the Sahrawis. Just the last F16 lost in Yemen created a morbid reaction in Morocco, due to the loss of the plane and its pilot...

Oublious

Jun 23, 2012
Country
Turkey
Those drone won’t make much difference against the Polisario or the neighbors, but it will help Morocco from loosing aircrafts and pilots, which will cause a severe psychological upheaval inside the country. Morocco lived thru that in the 70 with high numbers of its craft blown out of the air by the Sahrawis. Just the last F16 lost in Yemen created a morbid reaction in Morocco, due to the loss of the plane and its pilot...

LoL

First it was fake Bayraktar destroying pantsir, and then operator was Arab. That was not enough it was export version.

Next.....

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 28, 2012
Country
Algeria
LoL

First it was fake Bayraktar destroying pantsir, and then operator was Arab. That was not enough it was export version.

Next.....
Next they will be turned to scrap metal...wait and see..your not in Syria or Lybia...
Sweet Aegean grapes are sour to desert rats under CIA/MOSAD etc......
The time will show who will be the sour puss..I guess you Turks haven’t learned a f...ken thing from the destruction of your radars in Al Watiya base..😂😂😂😂😂

Mohamed Bin Tughlaq

Dec 26, 2020
Country
United States
Next they will be turned to scrap metal...wait and see..your not in Syria or Lybia...

The time will show who will be the sour puss..I guess you Turks haven’t learned a f...ken thing from the destruction of your radars in Al Watiya base..😂😂😂😂😂
This guy is strange. Yesterday he was pro-Turkey and now just because they sold Morocco some drones his all of sudden anti-Turkey:lol::lol: What a snowflake. Turkey-Algeria has good relations and you are eligible to buy them yourself but stop this Moroccan grudge

T-SaGe

Feb 25, 2021
Country
Turkey
This guy is strange. Yesterday he was pro-Turkey and now just because they sold Morocco some drones his all of sudden anti-Turkey:lol::lol: What a snowflake. Turkey-Algeria has good relations and you are eligible to buy them yourself but stop this Moroccan grudge
Turkey missed that opportunity. The Algerian defense ministry has largely prioritized Russia. But in addition to Russia, Italy, England and Germany and even France have taken their share in naval modernization, land forces and rotary wing procurements. Unfortunately, Turkey failed to develop deep relationships in this regard. However, economic relations are very promising. Soon, Algerian gas will be supplied to the industry on a much larger scale in TR.

Mohamed Bin Tughlaq

Dec 26, 2020
Country
United States
Turkey missed that opportunity. The Algerian defense ministry has largely prioritized Russia. But in addition to Russia, Italy, England and Germany and even France have taken their share in naval modernization, land forces and rotary wing procurements. Unfortunately, Turkey failed to develop deep relationships in this regard. However, economic relations are very promising. Soon, Algerian gas will be supplied to the industry on a much larger scale in TR.
@Ceylal Is a unique poster. He mainly and strictly focus on Western Sahara politics, Polisario front, and Morocco's military purchases and he follows closely Moroccan foreign politics and his anti all nations that has public relations with Morocco such as the GULF, Egypt, The US, Israel, EU, NATO and other arab states that has open relations with Morocco. After Turkey sold TB2 to Morocco they may have been added to this list but they were not there previously on the list.

In his opinion Algeria is arming itself because there is a conspiracy against Algeria and preparing to face against a joint attack by Morocco, united Arab nations and NATO on Algeria.. :lol:

Last edited:

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 28, 2012
Country
Algeria
You dumbass goblet, stick to the subject! We are talking about the efficacity and the technological plus of the Turkey drone in the area..I-said it won’t make a difference or a threat to the Polisario or to the neighboring counties..I didn’t talk about Turkey relation with Algeria, which now are really tense, not because of the drone but financial support to the radical mouvement RACHAD.

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 28, 2012
Country
Algeria
@Ceylal Is a unique poster. He mainly and strictly focus on Western Sahara politics, Polisario front, and Morocco's military purchases and he follows closely Moroccan foreign politics and his anti all nations that has public relations with Morocco such as the GULF, Egypt, The US, Israel, EU, NATO and other arab states that has open relations with Morocco. After Turkey sold TB2 to Morocco they may have been added to this list but they were not there previously on the list.

In his opinion Algeria is arming itself because there is a conspiracy against Algeria and preparing to face against a joint attack by Morocco, united Arab nations and NATO on Algeria.. :lol:
Your opinion is completely wrong, Algeria is not arming itself against the countries you named, they don’t have that much weight, they maybe a nuisance, but not a threat to Algeria. The main foe of Algeria is NATO and it is preparing herself for that eventuality.

Mohamed Bin Tughlaq

Dec 26, 2020
Country
United States
You dumbass goblet, stick to the subject! We are talking about the efficacity and the technological plus of the Turkey drone in the area..I-said it won’t make a difference or a threat to the Polisario or to the neighboring counties..I didn’t talk about Turkey relation with Algeria, which now are really tense, not because of the drone but financial support to the radical mouvement RACHAD.
Your opinion is completely wrong, Algeria is not arming itself against the countries you named, they don’t have that much weight, they maybe a nuisance, but not a threat to Algeria. The main foe of Algeria is NATO and it is preparing herself for that eventuality.
Lol. It won't make difference because the Western Sahara is still a frozen conflict in the last 30 years and I don't expect things to change. I think you need to take a breather cause nothing will happen here and stop animosty. Algeria is a strong country and I respect it's Military might but come on? Do you think Algeria alone can take on a coalition of 30+ countries in NATO? Algeria needs to join a like minded coalition of it is own and fall in line

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
There is always time and opportunity to do business is always open

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 28, 2012
Country
Algeria
Lol. It won't make difference because the Western Sahara is still a frozen conflict in the last 30 years and I don't expect things to change. I think you need to take a breather cause nothing will happen here and stop animosty. Algeria is a strong country and I respect it's Military might but come on? Do you think Algeria alone can take on a coalition of 30+ countries in NATO? Algeria needs to join a like minded coalition of it is own and fall in line
You are a poor student of history..We have already done that, at a time when we had nothing and at a time where your country didn’t exist. It isn’t like they haven’t tried..Your remember the attack on Tiguentourine, a large Algerian gas complex near the Lybian border in 2013, that was financed by Qatar….The reason Qatar is still a country , because we had Bouteflika and Gaid as chief of staff, two faggots, that almost destroyed Algeria. The only thing that kept Algeria in its actual border is due to her sons and daughters. Ask the Turcs , your pals in Lybia, what happen to them in Watiya air base, when they refused to hand over Gaid’s secretary that seeked refuge in Turkey. Ask the Egyptians who forced Israel to sit at the table with Egypt at the 101 km? And you dare to think that Algeria is not capable to hold NATO troops at bay…Algerians are différend kind of people…You like to call us Arabs, but we are not..thank bid or we will be on four legs like most the Arab states.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom