What's new

Military Images & Multimedia Around the World

Clairvoyant

Jan 22, 2006
Country
Pakistan
Videos of our Mirage III's back during the days when they were in Royal Australian Airforce service, quite a bit of low level flying along with A-A and A-G work.

Sunny4pak

BANNED
Dec 31, 2008
Last edited:

HRK

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Sep 24, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Thanks to Defence.pk for Educating us on Defence Matters from 2005 onward, would like to Thank Defence.pk Team & management.

@HRK @WebMaster @PDF

View attachment 728459

This Silver Button is dedicated to Sir, @Rafi @mingle @Irfan Baloch @HRK @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Imran Khan @fatman17 @StormBreaker @Trailer23 @Zarvan @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur
and all the PDFians, those who Encouraged us.

You guys always supported me. Thanks a lot for your Support.
you deserve it because you keep thing simple yet factual as much possible not like some other utter rubbish channels which are propagating nonsense and sensationalism ....

Maintain this standards you would defiantly surpass Gold Button

Sunny4pak

BANNED
Dec 31, 2008
you deserve it because you keep thing simple yet factual as much possible not like some other utter rubbish channels which are propagating nonsense and sensationalism ....

Maintain this standards you would defiantly surpass Gold Button
Bundle of Thanks Sir, Your honest feedback will really help us.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Oct 18, 2007
Country
Pakistan
Thanks to Defence.pk for Educating us on Defence Matters from 2005 onward, would like to Thank Defence.pk Team & management.

@HRK @WebMaster @PDF

View attachment 728459

This Silver Button is dedicated to Sir, @Rafi @mingle @Irfan Baloch @HRK @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Imran Khan @fatman17 @StormBreaker @Trailer23 @Zarvan @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur
and all the PDFians, those who Encouraged us.

You guys always supported me. Thanks a lot for your Support.
میری طرف سے دل کی گہرائیوں سے مبارک باد آپ واقعی میں بہت اچھا چینل چلا رہے ہیں

Trailer23

Jun 2, 2012
Country
Pakistan
@Sunny4pak
Great Achievement. I'm truly proud of how you've managed to maintain a standard of your Channel. As @HRK mentioned, just keep it simple and factual and you'll have further success.

Just remember the values behind the Channel. You are not just promoting your Channel but are serving the nation by educating the (youth) masses on information which is not easily available.

I wish you the best.

NOW, would be a good time for you to change your Avatar to the IDA and perhaps your name on PDF too.

Sunny4pak to @IDA

GVS (Global Village Space) is doing the same and you need to promote your Channel. Put in the request for name change and you can do the Avatar on your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom