Messiah - Netflix Series starting from January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlord

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Oh hey Guys, I wonder if you come across this New upcoming Series called Messiah on Netflix ? So far what I get from the little bit Hype its getting , some people are associating this series with the Anti-Christ Aka Dajjal , I saw in some Video that Dajjal become top trending in Canada after the trailer release ( unsure ) .An other funny thing which people are talking is that this Actor who is playing the Anti Christ his name Mehdi , and people are talking about its a narrative build-up that Mehdi is in fact will be the Fake Messiah or Anti Christ ? For now I will not speculate but personally I Am interested for the series , Who else ?
What do you think ? I mean it does seems promising but I wonder how they keep the three Abrhamic faiths Narrative without a conflict ?

So I guess he is HERE ? :azn:

Last edited:

M.Bison

Mar 2, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Oh hey Guys, I wonder if you come across this New upcoming Series called Messiah on Netflix ? So far what I get from the little bit Hype its getting , some people are associating this series with the Anti-Christ Aka Dajjal , I saw in some Video that Dajjal become top trending in Canada after the trailer release ( unsure ) .An other funny thing which people are talking is that this Actor who is playing the Anti Christ his name Mehdi , and people are talking about its a narrative build-up that Mehdi is in fact will be the Fake Messiah or Anti Christ ? For now I will not speculate but personally I Am interested for the series , Who else ?
What do you think ? I mean it does seems promising but I wonder how they keep the three Abrhamic faiths Narrative without a conflict ?

So I guess he is HERE ? :azn:
They won't keep the Islamic or Yahoodi narrative in the show. Most Christians are falsely taught in the west that Islam is a copy of Christianity. It looks like an interesting show though.

HannibalBarca

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 4, 2017
Country
Tunisia
Fun Facts...

Dajjal was trending in most Western countries... (at least few hundreds of thousands of non-Muslims will know who is the Dajjal...)
This Show IS based on the Islamic Dajjal understanding...
In the Series profile... The Actor was labeled as "Messiah al Dajjal" before being removed... and replaced by just "Messiah"
A Twitter Account who spoiled the series was Blocked by Netflix...after saying in a "funny" manner that this "Messiah" will lose an Eye... (AL Dajjal is one eyed)
Every depiction is based on an Islamic "Understanding"/"Folklore"... and Not a Christian one. Even wrong meaning are portrayed like the "Airplaine" that many modern "Ignorant" ppl are following for the meaning of " The donkey with Ears that span 40 cubic" etc...

Period.

PS: Dajjal/Antechrist doesn't exist in the Torah as we know it... and It's limited in the Bible/New Testament... So ofc if you want to make something that follow some sort of "Truth" regarding that topic... they had no choice but to follow Islamic depiction of the Dajjal.

Last edited:

jamahir

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 9, 2014
Country
India
Most Christians are falsely taught in the west that Islam is a copy of Christianity.
I remember that @Falcon29 once gave an interesting explanation about the origin of Islam. He essentially said that the Messenger Muhammad used the previous two Abrahamic faiths to forward the narrative of the new theory called Islam because it was easier to project Islam as being the third in the series of Abrahamic faiths among people who already knew of the first two.

@RealNapster @Mentee @Bilal9 @Indos @The_Showstopper

Starlord

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Dajjal was trending in most Western countries... (at least few hundreds of thousands of non-Muslims will know who is the Dajjal...)
Can't say about most but I see a Video about Canada , I wonder if Canadian have any idea about a Anti Christ Figure, In USA i know it would make a lot of fuss if that Messiah aka Anti Christ turn out to be from the Islamic narrative .

This Show IS based on the Islamic Dajjal understanding...
In the Series profile... The Actor was labeled as "Messiah al Dajjal" before being removed... and replaced by just "Messiah"
If they are pulling this out than i would say very daring , cause this is not a easy topic to talk about without raising some Eye brows in all three religions , All three faiths have kinda different but yet interconnected narrative of Anti Christ or Messiah or Dajjal .

Christian - Believes that Jesus Pbuh will return to take his loyal followers to heaven, and defeat the evil blah blah
Islam - Believes that Dajjal will claim to be Messiah and even further more as a God, but in fact he will be the Anti Christ who will become the Ultimate evil which needs to be defeated and this task is already assigned to none other than the Jesus Pbuh .

Judaism - They have a concept of Messiah who will not just re-build the temple but also bring the former glory of Jewish People in the world, aka putting them above every other Human being .

if you carefully see whats going on here, Islam's Dajjal have a lot in common with Jewish Messiah , while the Christian Messiah is Jesus, and Christians are told to be careful of following false Prophets hence their target is Muslim Prophet and upcoming Jesus .

I saw that description of Messiah Ad Dajjal which was later removed, but I think that was deliberate move, it can't be a mistake there is a lot going on here to be a co-incidence .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as i said, there is no way they can pull this through without putting the Islamic narrative in the series cause the whole thing revolve around the the three Religion and ME .
It would be interesting if somehow they depict that how Dajjal will get so close to Mecca and Madina but unable to enter, I wonder if they will show him trying to enter Madina with his followers, and who will be there to stop him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)