What's new

Mental Health Corner

baqai

Sep 28, 2006
Country
Pakistan
i am depression patient who used to have severe panic and anxiety attacks, i had PTSD and also have ADHD and find it very hard to focus on one task, often i get into trouble at work because i am taken as lack luster person who is very laid back, little do they know the struggles, i am aware of my condition and working on it, i how ever do need prayers.

ps3linux

Mar 4, 2019
Country
Pakistan
i am depression patient who used to have severe panic and anxiety attacks, i had PTSD and also have ADHD and find it very hard to focus on one task, often i get into trouble at work because i am taken as lack luster person who is very laid back, little do they know the struggles, i am aware of my condition and working on it, i how ever do need prayers.
You have to find a workaround your emotional challenges over the decades I experimented a lot with my challenges escapism in may be alcohol or others is the worst, meditation, reading an interesting fiction may be some really lengthy stuff like david weber or L Modesitt Jr, but for those time you are in the office best treatment I have ever come across is the continuous tasbeeh of Astaghfar.

Quran is the universal truth, and the ayah I mentioned in my previous post second part roughly translates is "it is in the remembrance of Allah where hearts find comfort"

Indos

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Jul 25, 2013
Country
Indonesia

1600755722923.png

baqai

Sep 28, 2006
Country
Pakistan
@Zarvan , @baqai

Hope you guys are doing fine, hoping you did try astaghfar. I have prayer for you.
It is my time now.
Hey thanks for asking, i am fine and holding up, i guess getting covid and than not having a job and financial problems are taking a toll, InshaAllah things will sort out, duwa mai yaad rakhain

Moonlight

Nov 1, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Prayers!

@Zarvan I hope you are feeling better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)