What's new

Maryam Nawaz Sharif Leaked Video Gone Viral | PDM Maryam Nawaz After Hazara Incident Quetta Visit

Oracle

Dec 29, 2014
Country
Pakistan
I don't understand what is wrong in it? She is listening to music?

Is it worse than a mullani peerni tells her husband to not to go to funeral of people before they are buried as its bad omen for him?

And PM said his those people are blackmailing him whose brothers or husbands got brutally murdered?

Last edited:

AZ1

Jul 25, 2017
Country
Pakistan
I don't understand what is wrong in it? She is listening to music?

Is it worse than a mullani peerni tells her husband to not to go to funeral of people before they are buried as its bad omen for him?

And PM said his those people are blackmailing him whose brothers or husbands got brutally murdered.
you were hiding under the table when she said not to go to funeral and lets assume wife told his husband whats for you in this? Ajeeb patwari ho lol.

tman786

May 20, 2019
Country
United Kingdom
Nasty women was crying crocodile tears for hazara and then chilling like a pharaoh princess in the evening.

Absolutely unbelievable that the shameless Pak media is staying silent on this hypocrisy of this she-devil

El Sidd

BANNED
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Suicidal thing to do at these times. Emotions are high in the country. Someone may misunderstand this and take action.

She is apparently travelling with personal security but still

Salza

Dec 20, 2014
Country
Pakistan
BTW where are the so called nationalists Achak zia and Akther Mengil, son of Balochi soil... Why no one is talking about them
Heard that Maryum also performed mujra dance later on.

Last edited:

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Apr 12, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Maryam Nawaz Sharif Leaked Video Gone Viral | PDM Maryam Nawaz After Hazara Incident Quetta Visit

@Norwegian @Path-Finder
its less shocking than what our PM said in person. he lacks common decency and courtesy let alone a duty and honour of his position to not utter something so crass and rude and remain quiet in case he had no interest in consoling his subjects.

Syed1.

Dec 7, 2016
Country
Pakistan
its less shocking than what our PM said in person. he lacks common decency and courtesy let alone a duty and honour of his position to not utter something so crass and rude and remain quiet in case he had no interest in consoling his subjects.
Then it must have hurt you seeing the video where the families of the effected saying to the PM that 'you are our only hope'.

Also you just liked the post on this thread which used vile language for the non-political wife of the PM. Shows your mentality, the fact that you are a moderator on here makes it even worse.

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Sep 26, 2018
Country
United Kingdom

@Norwegian @Path-Finder
Need to be above all LEVELS of .....to believe in such contents. This event was in Bahawalpur, somedays ago performers clearly speaking Seraiki and the evening is mild unlike the freezing nights of Quetta. Nevertheless, my advice for all fellow Pakistanis who follow politics is to consider something called DOPAMINE DETOX, most of the new generation is INTOXICATED with false notions from both sides. My advice for the younger generation is not to waste your lives on petty and constantly SINFUL excusing activities.

AZ1

Jul 25, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Need to be above all LEVELS of .....to believe in such contents. This event was in Bahawalpur, somedays ago performers clearly speaking Seraiki and the evening is mild unlike the freezing nights of Quetta. Nevertheless, my advice for all fellow Pakistanis who follow politics is to consider something called DOPAMINE DETOX, most of the new generation is INTOXICATED with false notions from both sides. My advice for the younger generation is not to waste your lives on petty and constantly SINFUL excusing activities.
thank you for advice for young generation, what is the future of young generation left when nawaz zardari all looted the money. My advise to you too also please open your eyes now what ppp and pmln has done to this country if you stood that time this young generation would be doing developing work in the country but you were busy that time thinking nawaz was hero.

Yeh sahi hie ya yeh bhi fake hie ya china ki hogi shayed.

Last edited:

Issam

Jan 24, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Then it must have hurt you seeing the video where the families of the effected saying to the PM that 'you are our only hope'.

Also you just liked the post on this thread which used vile language for the non-political wife of the PM. Shows your mentality, the fact that you are a moderator on here makes it even worse.
People are allowed to have differing opinions thats fine, no need to attack someone personally. My opinion is that Imran Khan managed to fulfill all 3 I's, namely: Indecisiveness, Insensitivity and Incompetence. An unfortunately regular event became a crisis due to a combination of all 3 and he has only himself to blame, any political party will of course take the opportunity to show off and lo and behold they predictably did with their crocodile tears.

Syed1.

Dec 7, 2016
Country
Pakistan
People are allowed to have differing opinions thats fine, no need to attack someone personally. My opinion is that Imran Khan managed to fulfill all 3 I's, namely: Indecisiveness, Insensitivity and Incompetence. An unfortunately regular event became a crisis due to a combination of all 3 and he has only himself to blame, any political party will of course take the opportunity to show off and lo and behold they predictably did with their crocodile tears.
So Mr. Moderator @Irfan Baloch is allowed to endorse personal attack of the non-political wife of the PM but God forbid he comes on the receiving end of a personal attack. As they say, don't dish it if you can't take it.

El Sidd

BANNED
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Yeh sahi hie ya yeh bhi fake hie nichey? and thank you for advise for young generation, what is the future of young generation left when nawaz zardari all looted the money. My advise to you too also please open your eyes now what ppp and pmln has done to this country if you stood that time this young generation would be doing developing work in the country but you were busy that time thinking nawaz was hero.

What do you aim to achieve from this exercise?

You want Iranian Mullah to put Fatwa on her head so she can go to UK?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom