What's new

MARTIN KOBLER, German Ambassador to Pakistan

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Mar 21, 2007
Country
Pakistan
Ambassador Martin had his last delicious biryani with packers. Memorable ! Thank you all for moving stuff really quick & smoothly. Enjoy chai Pak-German friends cups!!

Baby Leone

Aug 25, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Martin Kobler Gets a New Sherwani as a Souvenir from Pakistan [Reactions]
Posted 3 days ago by Sajawal Rehman

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Jul 22, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Martin Kobler bids farewell to Pakistan with 'heavy heart' in emotional speech

German Ambassador to Pakistan Martin Kobler after announcing his retirement last month held a farewell brunch on Monday to celebrate his 2-year-long stay in the country.

Reminiscing the time spent in Pakistan, the outgoing German envoy, who became everyone's favourite in a very short time, delivered a heartfelt speech in an ode to Pakistan.

Taking to Twitter, the diplomat shared:

"What a memorable farewell brunch with my friends & colleagues!! Thank you all for so much love!! gave my farewell speech with heavy heart. Was one of the best posting ever!! Only 2 days to go!! Will miss #Pakistan & her people forever."

Martin Kobler مارٹن کوبلر

✔@KoblerinPAK

What a memorable farewell brunch with my friends & colleagues!! Thank you all for so much love!! gave my farewell speech with heavy heart
. Was one of the best posting ever!! Only 2 days to go!! Will miss #Pakistan & her people forever

8:24 PM - Apr 7, 2019
2,469 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

In another post, Kobler extolling the efforts of Karishma Ali, who was featured in the prestigious 30 Under 30 list for starting Chitral's first ever women's sports club, said:

"What an honour!! @karishmaAli22 who is in #ForbesUnder30 came at my farewell brunch. Didn't know she was also a part of embassy football team.Lovely meeting her!! She started women sports club in #Chitral for the 1st time!! Fully confident that youth will take this country ahead."

Martin Kobler مارٹن کوبلر

✔@KoblerinPAK

What an honour!! @karishmaAli22 who is in #ForbesUnder30 came at my farewell brunch. Didn't know she was also a part of embassy football team.Lovely meeting her!! She started women sports club in #Chitral for the 1st time!! Fully confident that youth will take this country ahead.

10:08 AM - Apr 8, 2019
198 people are talking about this

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/4...pakistan-with-heavy-heart-in-emotional-speech

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Mar 21, 2007
Country
Pakistan
German Ambassador Martin Kobler pays farewell call on President Arif Alvi

ISLAMABAD: Ambassador of Germany in Pakistan Martin Kobler paid a farewell call on President Dr. Arif Alvi at Aiwan-e-Sadr, Islamabad on Tuesday.

The President congratulated him on successful completion of his tenure as Ambassador of Germany to Pakistan. He underscored that since Martin Kobler took over as Ambassador of Germany in August 2017, the bilateral relations between the two countries have gained strength and the interaction in various fields has considerably improved.

He appreciated the efforts of Martin Kobler for promoting bilateral ties and the initiatives he has taken to enhance cooperation and exchanges between the two friendly countries.

The President also extended best wishes for his personal and family life.

Crusher

Apr 4, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Germans are efficient people.
They indeed are, unlike english or american people germans don't believe in fake acting or talking, they just love to work, in fact most germans live to work, they don't work for living as I once heard one german saying this.

One of my pakistani friend who had lived continuously in germany for 10 years visited england for a a trip, he went to london. When he came back he told me that he felt like he was in an unorganized village when he was in england if you compare it to germany, he said infrastrucutre in england looked to him substandard and dirty compared to that of germany. in punjabi he said "germany day muqablay che england paind ay".

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)