This is not how civil/Military bureaucracy communicated and letterhead /fonts are not legit. It is not in India sab chalta hai (everything is OK) attitude that has allowed people to mislead with impunity. How I know this is fake and utterly Indian propaganda. This is one example of my family member.Your post missed providing any justification to the thread title. How exactly the letter is fake? Or its a puzzle left by you for your readers to figure out?
Can you please point out to that portion of your post which substantiate your claim? I might me missing on something here.
Can anyone verify the ink colour? Is it green the official colour used by forces or anything regarding this ?In yet another failed attempt, Indian Major is caught lying & manipulating through social media account merely to meddle & interfere into Pakistani politics to show support for their last of the pawns. Nonetheless, it doesn't matter how many times they are caught red handed but we are dealing with an enemy having no moral or dignity or even self respect. Moreover, one can understand that how the followership is fooled and RSS/BJP voters are somehow shown with fake muscle.
Since the political arena is hot nowadays whereby no one else but Military has been targeted through mischief and lies; their attempts of slander failed so they are now going ahead with fake letters & blames. It is in-fact a proof that most of Indian covert/overt success is nothing but a drama orchestrated on the basis of low quality script having all the lies.
Indian Retd mouthpieces are only good with lies or using proxies into any domain be it terrorists with weapons, pen or even within political circles.
View attachment 679697
So on memo, they wrote " secret " also .... lolzz.... they need more practice ...Look at the letter. There is no date, an official letter starts off with "my dear amir" and its in pen.
View attachment 679742
There is this letter from the Ukrainian Embassy website and I observed the following inconsistencies:Can anyone verify the ink colour? Is it green the official colour used by forces or anything regarding this ?
In addition to this, the main body of the Gaurav Arya letter is written in what appears to be the Calibri font whereas the address line and headers are in Arial.@The Eagle
There is this letter from the Ukrainian Embassy website and I observed the following inconsistencies:
View attachment 679751
View attachment 679752
1. The handwriting doesn't match ('My dear Asim' is not written in cursive whereas 'your excellency' is written in cursive).
2. There are noticeable differences in the signatures
3. The signature in the Gaurav Arya letter is a darker color than the color of the greeting, whereas it is a consistent color in the Ukrainian Embassy letter.
4. The day in the date is handwritten in the Ukrainian embassy letter whereas it is missing in the Gaurav Arya letter.
5. The date in the Ukrainian Embassy letter is indented to the right and aligned with the RHS margins whereas the date in the Gaurav Arya letter is more towards the center.
6. The Military honor (Hilal-e-Imtiaz) is written as HI (M) (spacing between the I and the parenthesis) next to Gen. Bajwa whereas there is no spacing HI(M) next to Gen, Asim Munir's name.
7. Nishan-e-Imtiaz is higher than the Hilal-e-Imtiaz. The Ukrainian letter shows the higher of the two awards NI (M) (even though Gen. Bajwa had received both awards at that point) whereas the Gaurav Arya letter shows both NI (M) and HI (M).
8. Formatting - the start of each paragraph is indented in the Ukrainian embassy letter whereas there is no indent in the Gaurav Arya letter.
You so right, even In the European mind, the caricature of a typical Indian encompasses qualities of falsification, telling lies, being fraudulent, dishonest, corrupt, arrogant, boastful, speaking loudly and bothering others in public places or, while traveling, swindling when the slightest of opportunity arises and spreading rumors about others.Their propaganda was countered, but when the entire Indian government, military and media is focused on lying and propagating lies, propaganda and hatred (and has been doing this for years), it doesn't matter how effectively you counter their propaganda - the Indian population is already brainwashed and primed to accept the lies sold to them by their government and military through their media.
Every one here can go back and look at the various threads with satellite imagery debunking Indian claims, and Indians still clinging to shadows or smears in the images to come up with these absurd and fantastic theories of weapons that entered structures with barely a scratch and then exploding inside with clinical precision to the point that absolutely nothing was visible.
You can't argue or counter this kind of depraved and delusional mindset, but countering their propaganda is important in terms of making sure Pakistanis and the rest of the civilized, sane and rational world gets the true story.
It's not pessimism, when you have high hopes, and you don't see the level of perfection that Pakistan should be then you go abroad lol like everyone else today. I will give one good suggestion, make a Pakistan defense journal. but I know that this forum is only for rants.Stick to the topic folks.