30.000 - LAV's that is significiant amount how many did they already recieve and when was this deal signedSaudi Arabia: The arrival of additional batches of the Canadian troop carrier LAV-700
No one knows the exact number because the contract details are confidential..One of the Saudi conditions in the deal is not to disclose anything, and this is comes from the Canadians themselves!!
Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs:
Among the Kingdom's conditions is that the contract remains strictly confidential
But the deliveries have been going on for years and in several different types, and this shows the size of the deal!! ..The Saudi-Canadian contract extends for more than 10 years
About LAV 700:
* The deal was $13 billion.. assuming each vehicle cost $5 million (max).. that will be 26 000 LAV 700.. most likely more..as $5 million each is exagerated.. but just to give a realistic number that goes up to 30 000 vehicles..
Signed in 2014.. the numbers are secret as posted above.. and there is ToT.. That is all what is known so far..30.000 - LAV's that is significiant amount how many did they already recieve and when was this deal signed
I heard but can't remember where that Saudi is one of countries that British want to join in projectWill we see the tempest with the Saudi flag in the coming period?
The probability is pretty high..
Japan, India and Saudi Arabia are among countries that have previously been mentioned as potential partners
“The U.K. is keen to see more international partners join us. … There is room for a broad range of other partnerships,” Wallace said.
Saudi Arabia can: It has a very excellent industrial structure in the field of aviation electronics - parts - spare parts - all including engines and their components .. And most importantly, high-tech machines + skilled cadres!
So..It is very possible since:
- Saudi Arabia has one of the best air forces in the world. Integrated air forces are rare on the planet.
- Saudi Arabia is also one of the countries that operates, maintains and produces spare parts and has been assembling British fighters for decades.
- From the Hawk, to the Tornado, to the Typhoon, the development of the Saudi Air Force has always continued on this pattern, which is a natural thing.
- The natural evolution of the kingdom is the acquisition of the British sixth generation fighter.
- It does not require a lot of thinking and theorizing.
Apart from the interest of the Saudi Military Industries to build a national combat platform, this was said by its former president.
I love it just for its face
30000?! But Saudi don't need all them!!!!!30.000 - LAV's that is significiant amount how many did they already recieve and when was this deal signed