What's new

Love hotels are blossoming in India

DrJekyll

New Recruit

Sep 8, 2021
Country
India
A new gust from the winds of social change, perhaps, for better and for worse?
Social change would require acceptance from friends and families rather than hotel owners :)
I expect the moral police to jump on to this quickly. It just needs a trigger. I even suspect what the trigger could be.

VCheng

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 29, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Social change would require acceptance from friends and families rather than hotel owners :)
I expect the moral police to jump on to this quickly. It just needs a trigger. I even suspect what the trigger could be.
The changing demographics in India will make such changes slowly inevitable.

jamahir

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 9, 2014
Country
India
Again...like I said... The normalization of of moral degradation. Taliban could have a better handle on this.
So the Taliban is not being immoral ? What is your understanding of morality ? There are four million homeless people in Afghanistan. Have the Taliban even spoken about providing those homeless with high-quality neighborhoods ? The socio-economic wrongs have made so many Afghan men to become drug addicts. Have the Taliban spoken anything about this ? In fact the Taliban in all these years have forced Afghan farmer to grow opium. Have the Taliban spoken about that ? In the more than one month since they took over the country all that they have done is beaten up women and journalists and threatened barbers and replaced the women's affairs ministry with a haya ministry etc etc.

What trigger ?

not_two

Jan 7, 2020
Country
India
When living together is made legal by supreme court of India , they have answered many things in single judgement ..We may not see a robust family culture in future but at the same time we won't be seeing sex deprived society too ...All in all though it is considered socially immoral it's not against the law ..

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
It will get worse for India and bring all sorts of problems. From unwanted children to abortions and all other sort of issues. Plus increase in honor killing and other things. West has some good things but these are their worst aspects which is destroying families and resulting in severe mental issues in new generation. It would lead to lot of troubles in near future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom