What's new

Live streaming: China has the CLEANEST STREETS In the WORLD

tower9

Sep 19, 2018
Country
China
but Japan and Singapore dont have the population density and volume that CHina has...so salute to China!
Actually they have higher population densities but just very small geographic sizes.

However, I have no doubt that eventually China will be as clean as these countries as the younger generations in China are growing up to be pretty well educated. Most of the social problems regarding public behavior, hygiene, etc come from the older generations who were poorly educated and impoverished.
Still depend on who you compare with. 99.99% of the poor areas and villages are still cleaner than india for example.
And we're all skinnier than Roseanne Barr. What kind of useless comparison is that? You're literally happy because China is cleaner than the filthiest country on earth?

Nan Yang

May 1, 2010
Country
Malaysia
Live streaming: China has the CLEANEST STREETS In the WORLD

He should also show the back streets which are just as clean. There is also no clutter. Shops do not put their products on the pavements like in Malaysia.

This is a couple of random photos I took at the Kumming City Square. See how clean and no clutter.
1603683628537.png

1603683883708.png

letsrock

Mar 10, 2019
Country
United States
Its actually not that big deal. American suburbs are as clean if not cleaner. In west city inner areas tend to be dirty, poverty stricken due to social/poverty issues. Its a political problem not an economic problem in west. But inner city areas with homeless etc is really small area. Once you move out its very clean.

tower9

Sep 19, 2018
Country
China
Its actually not that big deal. American suburbs are as clean if not cleaner. In west city inner areas tend to be dirty, poverty stricken due to social/poverty issues. Its a political problem not an economic problem in west. But inner city areas with homeless etc is really small area. Once you move out its very clean.
Yeah many countries like Australia, Japan, Germany are just as clean. I think this dude is from South Africa so he thinks clean streets are mind blowing lol

Kai Liu

Jan 12, 2015
Country
China
In terms of cleanliness, we are like half accomplished comparing to developed countries.
There is some work to do especially in the countryside, but even that is rapidly approaching the developed standard.

JackFell

New Recruit

Sep 22, 2020
Country
United Kingdom
Congrats to the people of China!
Another mile stone is reached.

what is the next destination?
China needs to prevent decadence like the type which has taken over the West. Remember, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create bad times.

Last edited:

Enigma SIG

Feb 20, 2009
Country
Pakistan
This is mostly about culture, and a big stick from the government. Just show them the long arm of the law and they tend to stick in line. Conversely, in Pakistan where there is almost no rule of law; littering is not frowned upon and people happily throw their stuff out of car windows.

mike2000 is back

Apr 12, 2015
Country
United Kingdom
Actually they have higher population densities but just very small geographic sizes.

However, I have no doubt that eventually China will be as clean as these countries as the younger generations in China are growing up to be pretty well educated. Most of the social problems regarding public behavior, hygiene, etc come from the older generations who were poorly educated and impoverished.

And we're all skinnier than Roseanne Barr. What kind of useless comparison is that? You're literally happy because China is cleaner than the filthiest country on earth?
Agree. I was about to say the same thing. I've been to China twice and I must say the major cities are indeed clean. Even remote second or third tier cities like Guiyang or Huizhou( cities I visited ) are quite developed and generally clean.
However I won say they are the cleanest cities in the world. , Not even in Asia. Japan to me had the cleanest cities or places I have ever seen. Virtually everywhere I went in Japan (be it cities, small cities, towns or even villages) was super clean and well organised. Never seen anywhere like that (and I've been to many countries ). Japan to me should be the cleanest country in the world by quite a margin. Singapore will come second in the region, however it's just a city state so not really a fair comparison.
China is doing well gidvn their size it will take some time for them to get to that level. however the major issue I had there and which I couldn't understand or get my head around is that almost everywhere I went and throughout my stay there people were smoking everywhere and even more annoying was the fact that people tend to spit anywhere in public. That was the only thing which annoyed me there. I think the governement should put some laws and penalty against people doing that. Other than that my visits there was a very good experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom