What's new

Leaked Video of PML-N Official Meeting

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2010
Country
Pakistan
One should also have the audacity to openly admit his views and avoid hypocrisy..In public ganja's says IK is nothing ..Why he asked to close camera's?
Everyone is hypocrite in the world of politics my friend & the history is full of such examples... yesterday enemy becomes today's friend/allies :)

xyxmt

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 27, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Another great leaked video of PML-N Official meeting where shahbaz sharif says "we shudn't underestimate Imran Khan's personal credibility.

[video]http://tune.pk/video/78097/Leaked-Video-of-PML-N-meeting-I-accept-We-shouldn8217t-underestimate-Imran-Khan8217s-personal-credibility-Shehbaz-Sharif[/video]

Leaked Video of PML N meeting : I accept We shouldn't underestimate Imran Khan's personal credibility - Shehbaz Sharif
dude go find something useful dont just post for the sake of posting

Patriots

Jan 19, 2013
Country
Pakistan
This is fact that Shahbaz Sharif is showbaz ... PMLN had postponed their all election campaign for 1 day but he can't control at himself and couldn't act upon his saying ...........

KAMALIA: Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N) leader and former Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has reiterated that his party, if voted to power, will resolve the power crisis in two years.

Addressing a public meeting here‚ he lashed out at the previous PPP regime for what he described as plunging the country into darkness.

“Our government successfully handled the flood situation and controlled dengue epidemic in Punjab,” he claimed.

The former Punjab CM expressed the confidence that May 11 would be the day of PML-N’s victory.

A conspiracy is being hatched to divide the vote bank of PML-N, he added.

PML-N govt to resolve power crisis in 2 years: Shahbaz | SAMAA TV

Menace2Society

May 2, 2011
Country
Pakistan
This is fact that Shahbaz Sharif is showbaz ... PMLN had postponed their all election campaign for 1 day but he can't control at himself and couldn't act upon his saying ...........

KAMALIA: Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N) leader and former Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has reiterated that his party, if voted to power, will resolve the power crisis in two years.

Addressing a public meeting here‚ he lashed out at the previous PPP regime for what he described as plunging the country into darkness.

“Our government successfully handled the flood situation and controlled dengue epidemic in Punjab,” he claimed.

The former Punjab CM expressed the confidence that May 11 would be the day of PML-N’s victory.

A conspiracy is being hatched to divide the vote bank of PML-N, he added.

PML-N govt to resolve power crisis in 2 years: Shahbaz | SAMAA TV
He has said this on 3 different occasions. He is a liar and a thief.

Rahil khan

Dec 3, 2011
Country
Pakistan
I can bet that same would be with the case of Imran Khan. If Nawaz Sharif or PML(N) is not the toughest opponent, than why according to ALL the analysts, Punjab is gonna be real battle ground in the elections??

Guvera

Jan 25, 2012
I am loving your family language of barking, and please loose this habit of licking everything or we will have another Guvera in this world
Stay away from family u have nothing to do with them and like i said earlier, please bring something substantial or else become a laughing stock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom