What's new

LDA approves construction of 4,000 apartments (Naya Pakistan Housing Project)

Pakistansdefender

Sep 22, 2016
Country
Pakistan
I will never recommend buying an apartment especially touted as lower cost.
Same thing in India, after 5_7 years the cement starts peeling off and there's no body to approach as the seller sold all the apartments and moved to 2nd project .
I would rather buy expensive ones after seeing the old apartments condition built by the builder.
Wtf.
25 lakh main na aik room. Bhi lahore main nhn milta.
Besides paint etc peal and other items paint, fans, cabinets , switch boards etc can be replaced later according to your taste and affordability, if structure is good.

newb3e

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 25, 2007
Country
Pakistan
So this private business who is building in Lahore should instead build in a non Punjabi city? Why? Why don't Other businesses build there? Maybe they don't want to pay 10%?
or maybe punjabi govt dont encourage others to build in other cities! or maybe wardi boys trying to get thaika in sindh just like every other thaika in sindh os awarded to wardi worker organization by zardari as protection money?

Awan68

Jul 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
bannao bhai banna bhi chayeh Pakistan hai he Punjab sirf! baki toh qabza mafia ki protection aur thaikun ka game hai!
I am sick of other provinces dumping there short comings on Punjab, every province gets its share after 18th amendment , if people there lack capacity for progress, well, not Punjabs fault.
or maybe punjabi govt dont encourage others to build in other cities! or maybe wardi boys trying to get thaika in sindh just like every other thaika in sindh os awarded to wardi worker organization by zardari as protection money?
O bhai, kuch khuda ka khauf kar.

El Sidd

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Government's approval for these high energy use homes is in direct conflict with her own policy mandate of reducing carbon footprint from the environment.

Also it goes against the concept of building parallel cities to counter overpopulation.

Classic case of nepotism and corruption again from GoP.

newb3e

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 25, 2007
Country
Pakistan
I am sick of other provinces dumping there short comings on Punjab, every province gets its share after 18th amendment , if people there lack capacity for progress, well, not Punjabs fault.

O bhai, kuch khuda ka khauf kar.
its not the poeple of other provinces its the masters that are responsible for letting bastards rule just because they award thaikas and allow them to grab land for dhas and factories and give them tax relief!!

Awan68

Jul 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
its not the poeple of other provinces its the masters that are responsible for letting bastards rule just because they award thaikas and allow them to grab land for dhas and factories and give them tax relief!!
Where are u from?

El Sidd

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Fassad of Land is also destroying Pak Steels and PIA and Railways.

As long as people like Rasheed, Sheikh are alive, the country will keep romanticism with injustice and oppression.

NAVDEEP DHALIWAL

Jul 15, 2019
Country
India
Well this topic reminded of me Jaspal Bhatti Famous Flop show.
If any1 interested watch this episode. Its about 20years old so comedy is very clean and natural so enjoy...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom