April 21, 2021
A 10-year-old child has been brutally tortured and raped by personnel of Pakistani paramilitary force Frontier Corps in Hoshaap, Kech. The disturbing incident has resulted in strong protests in the area.
According to details, a 10-year-old child and his brother were allegedly picked up by Pakistani forces in Hoshaap, Kech area of Balochistan on Wednesday. Both boys were brutally tortured and then one of them was raped by a personnel of Frontier Corps, a paramilitary force of Pakistan.
The injured boy was then dumped on a road side in unconscious state, who has now been taken to a local hospital.
The Pakistani military and its associated forces have been accused by human rights and political groups of being involved in gross human rights violations in Balochistan.
In response to today’s incident, the locals blocked a local highway in protest and have demanded action against the personnel involved.
The disturbing event has resulted in strong reactions from across Balochistan, with hundreds expressing their outrage on social media.
Demanding immediate arrest of the personnel involved Human Rights Council of Balochistan said the incident was “extremely shameful and beyond savageness”.
Renowned activist and student leader Mahrang Baloch said the incident is highly outrageous. She said that “giving free hands to FC has increased the atrocities on Baloch people”.
Political activist and president of Baloch National Movement – United Kingdom, Hakeem Wadhela, said:
Chief Medical Officer, Teaching Hospital Kech at Turbat examined the boy and has written:
'A 13 year old male boy brought to Casualty Department on 3:50 PM, dated 21-04-2021.
History of unnatural sexual offence.
1. On Physical Examination: Well built, healthy, mental condition sound. General behaviour cooperative.
- No any seminal stain, blood, faeces, mud and lubricant on body.
- No any injuries, bruise, abrasion, wound and any scar marks.
2. Genital Examination: Examination done in knee, elbow and lateral position.
- Anal orifice found constricted when anal region skin pulled, not irritable and tender on touch.
- No any bruise, abrasion, between anus and tip of coccyx.
- No any fissure on mucous membrane of the anus.
- No sign of used lubricant.
- No any scar mark and injury on genital region.
3. Final Opinion: On basis of Physical Examination, Genital Examination, and Pathological report from rectal swab for Spermatozoa Analysis, I find nothing to suggest that the unnatural sexual offence committed.'
As per the examinations of the doctor, the said boy was found to be:
1. 13 years old instead of 10 years,
2. had no signs of physical violence as the propagandists claim he was brutally tortured, and
3. no evidence of sexual offence was either found since the boy was in perfect natural condition from head to toe.
Therefore, this was a complete made-up story to defame FC Balochistan and Pakistan Armed Forces in general and to provoke anger and resentment among the local masses.
@PanzerKiel @Pakistan Ka Beta @HRK