• Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Kyrgyz Governor Invites Pakistani Businessmen To Invest In Naryn Province In Various Sectors

Discussion in 'Strategic & Foreign Affairs' started by Dubious, Dec 6, 2018 at 8:27 PM.

1. Dubious

Dubious MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +61 / 59,564 / -5
    Pakistan
    Mohammad Ali (@ChaudhryMAli88) 18 minutes ago Thu 06th December 2018 | 07:57 PM
    [​IMG]
    Governor of Kyrgyz province Naryn Amanbai Kaiypovich Kaiypov has invited Pakistani businessmen to come and invest in his province in meat processing, tourism and energy sectors.

ISLAMABAD, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 6th Dec, 2018 ) :Governor of Kyrgyz province Naryn Amanbai Kaiypovich Kaiypov has invited Pakistani businessmen to come and invest in his province in meat processing, tourism and energy sectors.

He suggested this during a meeting with Ambassador of Pakistan Faisal Niaz Tirmiz's in Nayrn, a message received here from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan on Thursday said.

The Governor said that Pakistan could meet most of its meat requirement from Naryn which produces the best quality meat in the country.

He also offered to sign a sister city agreement between Naryn and a city in Pakistan.

https://www.urdupoint.com/en/business/kyrgyz-governor-invites-pakistani-businessmen-499145.html

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  2. Dubious

Dubious MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +61 / 59,564 / -5
    Pakistan
    Bishkek Mayor Suggests Signing Of Sister City Agreement With Islamabad

Faizan Hashmi 51 minutes ago Thu 06th December 2018 | 07:57 PM
    [​IMG]

Mayor of Bishkek, Aziz Surakmatov during his meeting with Ambassador of Pakistan Faisal Niaz Tirmizi has suggested the signing of a Sister City Agreement between Bishkek and Islamabad.

ISLAMABAD, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 6th Dec, 2018 ) :Mayor of Bishkek, Aziz Surakmatov during his meeting with Ambassador of Pakistan Faisal Niaz Tirmizi has suggested the signing of a Sister City Agreement between Bishkek and Islamabad.

He further invited investors to build five-star hotels in Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan to cater to the needs of growing tourism potential in the country, a message received here from Bishkek on Thursday said.

He also offered to host a business delegation in Bishkek in order to identify different sectors where businessmen of both countries could cooperate with each other.

Ambassador Tirmizi underscored the need to have easier visa facilitation between the two countries for promoting tourism and trade.

https://www.urdupoint.com/en/pakistan/bishkek-mayor-suggests-signing-of-sister-city-499143.html

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. MultaniGuy

MultaniGuy ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 7,852 / -4
    Pakistan
    A good gesture.

4. Paul2

Paul2 FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 23 / -0
    China
    No wonder. I am currently doing a project in Astana, cost of basic foodstuffs here is bordering on being free. Sheep are certainly sold much cheaper in comparison to Pakistan.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. OsmanAli98

OsmanAli98 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,012 / -0
    Pakistan
    That's suprising for a Oil Producing country like Kazakhstan how are they spending money is on the regular folks and the infrastructure or is like the Gulf Arabs building high rises but most of country is dirt poor

6. Flash_Ninja

Flash_Ninja FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,055 / -0
    Pakistan
    They have big ongoing objective to modernise to European standards within the next two decades I believe

They are spending big in Astana and trying to kickstart their urban economy so it makes sense.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. OsmanAli98

OsmanAli98 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,012 / -0
    Pakistan
    I have heard thats a good way

8. Flash_Ninja

Flash_Ninja FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,055 / -0
    Pakistan
    I wish them luck because its a great idea, but its very risky. Its a good opportunity for Pakistan to increase trade volume with them, because they need a growing economy for it to work.

9. Paul2

Paul2 FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 23 / -0
    China
    I wouldn't say that, local incomes are nowhere that high, nor does the state spend much on welfare. Cheap food here is mostly due to the country being landlocked. They have excess production, and no infrastructure to export their produce profitably.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. OsmanAli98

OsmanAli98 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,012 / -0
    Pakistan
    How had BRI or OBOR effected KZ and I hear in the west that KZ has a potential to be Singapore of the Steppe

11. Paul2

Paul2 FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 23 / -0
    China
    I'd say it didn't, but that has not much to do with obor. I wouldn't say much so as to not jeopardise my employer's staring with locals besides this: Kazakhstan makes as much per capita income from export of mineral resources as Saudi do. If they really cared about that, they could've done that long long time ago.

• Thanks Thanks x 1