What's new

Kurd and Israeli role in assassinating Soleimani

TheImmortal

Mar 11, 2017
Country
United States
I`m shocked....😑
🙄

And speaking of shocks,maybe its time to deliver a very big nasty one to them,if only to demonstrate to them that working with the usraelis will always come with a very high price tag attached,
If US wanted Solemani dead it would have happened irregardless of who helped. The man was traveling in a commercial airline and left in an unarmored convoy. Clearly opsec was not too worried about any nation state assaination attempt, even Baghdadi managed to allude the entire world longer.

Thus Iran opsec was based on Israeli assassination attempts and ISIS assassination attempts, not a superpower assassination attempt.

camelguy

Jun 20, 2018
Country
Iraq
Iraqi government officials were also involved. And they ought to be punished harshly as well. Then Iraqi PM betrayed soleimani. He mustn't get away either.
Take a seat already. Every victory you've had is thanks to America. If they wish to do so they will remove your super duper secret Qods guy ghani as well

Sineva

May 24, 2018
Country
Australia
If US wanted Solemani dead it would have happened irregardless of who helped. The man was traveling in a commercial airline and left in an unarmored convoy. Clearly opsec was not too worried about any nation state assaination attempt, even Baghdadi managed to allude the entire world longer.

Thus Iran opsec was based on Israeli assassination attempts and ISIS assassination attempts, not a superpower assassination attempt.
I honestly dont see what that has to do with sending a clear warning to collaborators about the price they will pay for any future acts of collaboration.

I dont think the opsec came down to scenarios of isis vs israel vs something else,I think that no one seriously thought that the americans would be so utterly recklessly stupid as to do something like this,as the potential consequences could be literally catastrophic for the whole region.Unfortunately they reckoned without the stupidity of a certain neo fascist chumpanzee-in-chief.

Without the active participation of regional collaborators an operation of this sort would`ve still been very difficult,if not impossible to pull off.This would`ve left the us with very few other options,one would`ve been something along the lines of operation eldorado canyon,the 1986 assassination attempt on gaddafi,ie lots of cruise missiles fired at all the places where you think the victim might be,the other would be sending in a special forces hit squad,ala the bin laden killing,tho even this required the help of locals,plus of course the worry that the pak military might intervene.Ultimately operations of that sort come with considerable risks and downsides,the likelihood of considerable collateral damage in the form of dead locals,or the possibility of your sf squad getting wiped out,captured,or the operation just going south because of a mixture of factors ie desert one,for instance.

Just as the us relies upon regional vassals in order to be able to achieve long distance regional power projection,so too does it rely upon local collaborators to be able to carry out operations like this.

camelguy

Jun 20, 2018
Country
Iraq
US should launch a bombing campaign on Iran not on soleimani

I want my STONKS to rise

Aramagedon

BANNED
Apr 29, 2015
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Insulted Other Member/Nationality - Infraction Issued
Take a seat already. Every victory you've had is thanks to America. If they wish to do so they will remove your super duper secret Qods guy ghani as well
American **** worshipper.:disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:

camelguy

Jun 20, 2018
Country
Iraq
Insulted Other Member/Nationality - Infraction Issued
American dick worshipper.:disagree:
Not really, I just want the ******** Iranians removed from Iraq. Like a bunch of **** you came into Iraq after America removed Saddam. They never should have.

Iran is a paper tiger, take your threats home and pray the USAF doesn't launch actual raids on Tehran

Last edited by a moderator:

Aramagedon

BANNED
Apr 29, 2015
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Not really, I just want the ******** Iranians removed from Iraq. Like a bunch of **** you came into Iraq after America removed Saddam. They never should have.

Iran is a paper tiger, take your threats home and pray the USAF doesn't launch actual raids on Tehran
Since white evangelists put their azz in Iraq 1.5 million Iraqis (Iranakis) killed. Basra, Baghdad and many other cities in Iraq (Iranak) are Iranian names. Achaemenid, Sassanid, Buyid and many other Iranian dynasties conquered our homeland.

camelguy

Jun 20, 2018
Country
Iraq
Since white evangelists put their azz in Iraq 1.5 million Iraqis (Iranakis) killed. Basra, Baghdad and many other cities in Iraq (Iranak) are Iranian names. Achaemenid, Sassanid, Buyid and many other Iranian dynasties conquered our homeland.
The American loving people of Iraq are ironically Iranians (Kurds).

Iraqis lived under Iran for quite some time now and in pursuit of any alternatives I think they're ready to convert to Hinduism and start swimming in cow dung

bdslph

Jun 9, 2011
Country
Bangladesh
Martyr Qassem Soleimani

why i respect him simple man & he dont left his solider in field alone he goes visit them .. automatically boost morale the very reason the military was winning

it hit the western ego so they murdered him cold blood

u cannot find that in other countries leader like him in military rarely

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom