KP Govt Sets Up Cryptocurrency Mining Plant in The Province

Morpheus

Mar 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan

Posted 3 seconds ago by Haroon Hayder

Bitcoin Money Pakistan Rupees Cryptocurrency

KP government has approved funds for setting up a cryptocurrency mining plant in the province.

According to Advisor to CM on Science and Technology, Zia Ullah Bangash, the provincial government will soon start issuing NOCs to individuals and businesses who want to mine cryptocurrencies at the state-owned plant.

The Advisor said that current trends suggest that digital currencies will replace paper currencies in the future, adding that there are tremendous investment opportunities in the field of cryptocurrencies.
In December 2020, KP Assembly had unanimously passed a resolution on legalizing cryptocurrencies and crypto-mining, becoming the first legislative assembly to do so.

The resolution called on the federal government to officially register and introduce cryptocurrencies in the country after enacting necessary legislation.

Note that several central banks around the world have already registered and issued cryptocurrencies. Many countries, including the US, have also taken concrete steps towards introducing and legalizing cryptocurrencies.

++++++++++++++++++++

Paul2

Nov 24, 2018
Country
China

KP government has approved funds for setting up a cryptocurrency mining plant in the province.

According to Advisor to CM on Science and Technology, Zia Ullah Bangash, the provincial government will soon start issuing NOCs to individuals and businesses who want to mine cryptocurrencies at the state-owned plant.

The Advisor said that current trends suggest that digital currencies will replace paper currencies in the future, adding that there are tremendous investment opportunities in the field of cryptocurrencies.
In December 2020, KP Assembly had unanimously passed a resolution on legalizing cryptocurrencies and crypto-mining, becoming the first legislative assembly to do so.

The resolution called on the federal government to officially register and introduce cryptocurrencies in the country after enacting necessary legislation.

Note that several central banks around the world have already registered and issued cryptocurrencies. Many countries, including the US, have also taken concrete steps towards introducing and legalizing cryptocurrencies.

++++++++++++++++++++

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Riea

Dec 10, 2011
Country
Pakistan
I thought btc/crypto was illegal in pakistan. Anyhow whats the best exchange in pakistan for people can buy or sell bitcoin?

CatSultan

Oct 23, 2020
Country
Pakistan

++++++++++++++++++++
Nice. I think crypto has a lot of potential. It certainly has more real value than the dollar.

RealNapster

May 6, 2015
Country
Pakistan
I thought btc/crypto was illegal in pakistan. Anyhow whats the best exchange in pakistan for people can buy or sell bitcoin?
Just in KPK. It's legal in KP as the KP provincial assembly passed a resolution some days ago declaring Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading legal.

I installed the App, but I am unable to understand how can I put money from my bank account or easypaisa account in my wallet in binance. ? Can I keep PKR in Binance wallet or I need to buy other currency like Bitcoin on that PKR to be used for trading ?

RealNapster

May 6, 2015
Country
Pakistan
A resolution is not sufficient.
It take a passed resolution to legalize or ban something. You should know this. But still, yes a resolution is not sufficient, hence KP government also started a mining farm where individuals are free to come and mine bitcoin. What else you want ? Apko BISP me bitcoin dena shuru krdy ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom