• Wednesday, November 21, 2018

King of the jungle: Armed force part of proposed legislation to guard wildlife in KPK!

Discussion in 'Pakistani Siasat' started by Norwegian, Nov 28, 2014.

1. PakGuns

PakGuns FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 798 / -0
    Pakistan
    and to extreme indians are no exception,.. :D no surprise you wanna talk just about Pakistan :) baniya mindset.. :omghaha:

2. Krate M

Krate M FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 445 / -0
    India
    Those people who are saying that law and order should be improved first should realize that the money from this illegal trade is used by terrorists. In Assam, rhino poachers were found to have links with ULFA. How else would they get their weapons?
    Arming the park authorities is a great step by IK. I think IK has a different plan for Pakistan. Only wish he would make KPK such that whole of Pakistan would understand, instead of this dharna business.
    Regarding the houbara thing
    At least some Pakistani people are aware now.
    Houbara bustards: An annual massacre of national pride - Blogs - DAWN.COM

3. Krate M

Krate M FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 445 / -0
    India
    @PakGuns
    Please tell me how my post is an example of baniya mindset. Enlighten me.
    PS check my second post, I do talk about India.

4. PakGuns

PakGuns FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 798 / -0
    Pakistan
    b
    bcz you know that's same with indians.. i hope i don't need to elaborate,,

5. Krate M

Krate M FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 445 / -0
    India
    @PakGuns Nope. You do need to explain.

6. Krate M

Krate M FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 445 / -0
    India
    I wish we can compete in wildlife protection.
    Project Tiger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Also Google Salman Khan black buck hunting case. In India we take wildlife preservation seriously.
    And please no more India posts, this topic is about good steps taken by KPK government and terrible policies of Pakistan federal government.

7. mr42O

mr42O SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 6,903 / -5
    Pakistan
    finally... well done KPK

8. mr42O

mr42O SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 6,903 / -5
    Pakistan
    Lolz than vote for him and find out.

His life as cricketer and politicians should be enough to proof u wrong.

9. Donatello

Donatello PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +24 / 11,207 / -1
    Pakistan
    That is how it should be. Enforce the law. The stupid Arabs ruining our wildlife.

10. Sher Shah Awan

Sher Shah Awan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +25 / 10,659 / -1
    Pakistan
    50,000 dead Pakistanis, thanks to terrorist enjoying safe havens in KPK. Yet the most important law KPK government can think of is passing laws to protect wildlife. Why not an armed force of volunteers to counter the encroaching terrorists from FATA etc who are entering the settled areas?

Mr Phattu Khan I know you are afraid of terrorists, but iss mulk main insan bhee rehte hain?

11. Not Sure

Not Sure BANNED

Ratings:
    +4 / 2,490 / -3
    In 2003, when Indians asked Iranians to give them some live cells of the Asiatic Cheetah for cloning and repopulating them in India's wilds, the Iranians in return asked for a pair of live Indian lions. So tough was the negotiation that it brought India-Iran trade into focus.

While rest of the countries are using their influence to the fullest extent to repopulate their diminishing wild species, Pakistan is selling them away so cheaply - and not to be rehabilitated, but to be killed - for fun. How can they afford to be so reckless with their nation's identity?

12. marbella

marbella FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 580 / -0
    Spain
    @Chak Bamu @Horus can u pls help here. the topic is being derailed by trolls.

13. haviZsultan

haviZsultan PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +39 / 10,783 / -3
    Pakistan
    Hunting of endangered wildlife in Pakistan is a major problem. These permits should not have been provided to them.

14. TankMan

TankMan PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +57 / 5,939 / -0
    Pakistan
    The fact that you can't counter the main points of my arguments here means you would get so humiliated if you ever debate IK that you'd convert to solipsism. Pay for your own mental evaluation first.

The ability to just sit here and register an FIR against any one, including politicians and police officers, is actually very, very useful. Again, you'd know this if you knew anything about Pakistan. Things can be good without being crazy expensive, keep that in mind kid, might save you some money in the future.

Yet another completely idiotic argument. The fact that one town could get electricity after a long time means that other towns' electric infrastructure would have improved too. The only way to take electricity to this remote town is by improving the infrastructure, which is another good 'side effect'.
    And I'm not jumping, i'm calmly smiling while sipping a cup of hot chai. Quit assuming stuff, it quadruples the idiocy of your argument, and that's saying something.

And you want 'Big ticket items'. Naive and immature thinking. We have been hearing of all these 'big ticket projects' for two decades now. I used to read them under candle-light every day in Pakistan. Its better to have small projects that actually work instead of huge projects that never come true.

But since you're insisting so much, here, this should shut you up:
    All of that is human development and there is no way you can deny it. Plenty of mega projects in there too.

No, Ehtesab commission is not like the National Accountability Bureau. There are plenty of differences. Having a separate accountability commission for KPK is a lot more efficient than using NAB for everything.

And no, protesting is not treason. By that logic Pakistan would be free of politicians. Even your beloved King Nawaz Sharif did all that, remember? Why should he not be in Jail?

Nawaz spearheading long march to Islamabad

Hypocrite.

Wrong.
    Nelson Mandela was considered a criminal by many and he brought revolution in South Africa. Last time I checked, South Africa was not in Pakistan. US government considered Nelson Mandela a terrorist until 2008 - NBC News

Many of the Ukraine Euromaidan revolutionaries are criminals. Ukraine is not in Pakistan

The attempted Venezuelan Revolution in 2002 and ongoing one in 2014 is all full of militants and other types of criminals.
    Venezuela is not in Pakistan either.
    http://latitude.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/10/remembering-the-2002-chavez-coup/?_r=0
    Venezuela’s Leftist Collectives: Criminals or Revolutionaries?

These are just some relatively recent examples, I can give you a lot more if I wanted to but this should be enough to shut you up.
    When compared to most Pakistani politicians, Imran Khan is the most law abiding.

15. Viper0011.

Viper0011. SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +45 / 9,769 / -19
    United States
    How much do you get paid by IK's team to work as a third shift propaganda team?? Answer one thing for me. All these accusations, blames, more allegations, show of "how right we are in rigging allegations" and everything else......WHY did the owner of the ARY and your top anchor (sarcasm of course) Lickman, apologized to the court today for false accusations and NOT being able to provide any material proof?

If he has been preaching right and saying the true stuff....why did they apologize to the court today and accepted the fact that they couldn't back anything up with proofs....it was ALL propaganda. Lie based campaign with utter bull crap being said from day one. So PLEASE entertain us why the Jesus like Lickman and his CEO of ARY tv apologized....I thought they had all the proofs!!!