What's new

Featured Khadim Hussain Rizvi passed away

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
May 21, 2006
Country
Pakistan
tlp.jpg

Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) chief Allama Khadim Hussain Rizvi's death was confirmed by Dr Asif Ashraf Jalali, the head of TLYRA. Jalali said Rizvi passed away at his home in Chowk Yateem Khana in Lahore.

Pir Aijaz Ashrafi, a senior leader of Tehreek-i-Labbaik Ya Rasool Allah (TLYRA), in a statement said the timings of his funeral prayers will be announced later.

1605803713039.png

AgNoStiC MuSliM

ADVISORS
Jul 11, 2007
Country
Pakistan
RIP Khadim Hussain Rizvi.

I did not agree with his ideology, politics and certainly not his methods, but still enjoyed listening to him - an entertaining & charming speaker.

He was someone dedicated to his faith and the pursuit of what he believed in.

Last edited:

pakpride00090

BANNED
Feb 28, 2019
Country
Pakistan
RIP.

I did not agree with his politics or ideology, but he was an excellent speaker and even I enjoyed listening to him.

He seemed a decent man dedicated to fight for what he believed in, though his approach (or perhaps inability) to control his supporters from violating the law during protests was absolutely a major problem.
He was a great guy. His conviction was outstanding. Disagreed with him on few things but great individual all around.

IceCold

PDF VETERAN
May 1, 2007
Country
Pakistan
No fan of him but Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
Whatever his deeds were but he was a Kalma go. Baki lets leave it to Allah SWT who is the most merciful.

Salza

Dec 20, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Well he was just there in Islamabad staging protest over France. Probably got effected from corona and died

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom