• Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Kashmir Could Wreck India’s Reputation Among Afghans

Discussion in 'Strategic & Foreign Affairs' started by pakpride00090, Nov 26, 2019.

1. The Eagle

The Eagle SENIOR MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +132 / 26,311 / -0
    Pakistan
    We will have to follow draft by the Source and then members can discuss the same in other prospects.

Always put your note in the end of the post in-case you are sharing an article. Otherwise, thread can't be shared through SM Handles due to provocative language. Op edit.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. maximuswarrior

maximuswarrior BANNED

Ratings:
    +5 / 25,447 / -7
    Netherlands
    Afghans are absolute bastards. They don't give a shit about Kashmiris. They equate this with Pakistan.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. T|/|T

T|/|T FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,758 / -0
    Pakistan
    Look its wrong to generalize everyone when u know nothing. Dont believe the online crap, most indians pose as afghans and abuse Pakistan.
    There is already no entry in Pakistan without visa, those were the USSR days when we opened borders. I know many afghns living and born in Pakistan and they hate india and love Pakistan.
    Do u know the afghans living in Pakistan since decades, having huge businesses and providing jobs to ppl, they are only given 6 months visa and to renew that visa, they have to cross back to Afghanistan, reapply, get visa and then come back. Even western countries don't have such strict visa regimes. They are charged for visa and they have to go back and forth every 6 months.
    Do u know once IK announced nationality for those afghans born in Pakistan, the afghans living here were dancing n waving pak flags. They said if Pakistan gives us nationality, we ll give even our lives for Pakistan.
    If western countries with no religious or ethnic similarity can give nationality to so many indians, Pakistanis etc then why cant we give nationality to them?? This will make them invest in Pakistan, pay taxes and work for the country.
    Afghanistan currently is under a puppet govt that does not represent majority. The recent election turn out was 19%, means 81℅ voters did not vote. How is that a legitimate govt? Even results not announced after weeks lolz. Just coz india is backing them, we cannot make the whole afghans hate us by generalizing them.
    If we can differentiate between RSS hindutva extremist indians and sikhs and south indians... Then why are we unable to differentiate between western/indian stooges in Afghanistan and the real afghans who want freedom and are fighting occupation.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. jupiter2007

jupiter2007 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,080 / -1
    I am only talking about Afghani living outside Pakistan. I have spoken to many of them and all of them hate Pakistan and Pakistani Army.

I have already written extensively about Afghani living in Pakistan. In my opinion both 1st and 2nd generation Afghani should be integrated into our society. As I have mentioned before (see my previous post on this issue), work/business permit should be issues to them and process of legalization should be initiated by issuing Permanent resident card (PRC) for 5 years before granting them citizenship. This will allow them to have NIC which will show that they have PRC. This whole process of checks and balance including economic factors have already been mentioned in my previous posts.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Pan-Islamic-Pakistan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 13,031 / -1
    Pakistan
    This is simply false, and nothing but fear-mongering and misinformation.

They had the chance many times to join with India against us, and supported our interests even when Musharraf stabbed them in the back.

For Pakistan, they are reliable allies and a stabilizing force in Afghanistan.

6. -blitzkrieg-

-blitzkrieg- FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,102 / -1
    Pakistan
    Afghans have lost trust in Indians since Feb 27th.They saw Indians cower back after their jets and a heli got dropped out of sky. Afghans can be anti-Pakistan they can be idiots but they are definitely not cheerleaders of cowardice.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  7. Path-Finder

Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 23,034 / -7
    Pakistan
    No it won't, the shimali(northern scum) runs on indian money.

8. Pakhtoon yum

Pakhtoon yum BANNED

Ratings:
    +6 / 7,309 / -0
    Pakistan
    They are legally part of Pakistan. The nawab of junagad signed all legal documents in 1947 to become part of Pakistan. Then it was illegally occupied by india. Also yes balochistan should be entirely Pakistani. The balochis in iran are harassed and mistreated anyways. For being Sunnis.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. PradoTLC

PradoTLC FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,050 / -0
    Pakistan

this is wake up call who think afGOONs are our friends.... they were never our friends.

Only those bafoons (some who are on Pak Def we know who they are ) who believe General Zia's PTV stories think so...

Correct Pakistanis are sane but pity about 99% of your nation.

funny when the AfGOON air force went up against Pakistan ... they just surrendered fully armed planes.

10. -blitzkrieg-

-blitzkrieg- FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,102 / -1
    Pakistan
    I was talking about pashtuns(Afghan) not the USSR mix breed from 80s which could be anyone. Remember, Afghan is just a historic reference.There was no Afghanistan prior to 18th century, it was a small pashtun tribe and nothing more.

11. Arsalan 345

Arsalan 345 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,960 / -3
    Pakistan
    talibans already in contact with indian indian government thanks to irani government.pakistan should better behave aggressively and we should tell taliban clearly that contacts with india is unacceptable.

12. Hakim Dawary

Hakim Dawary FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 423 / -0
    Afghanistan
    Do you want enemies on all sides? So far India is Pakistan's true enemy, Iran is not on complete good terms with Pakistan (perhaps some Pakistanis here can prove me wrong), do you also want us to be hostile towards you, do you want hostilities on all sides? Don't tell me your only ally in the region is going to be China, do you think they will be a true ally in times of war, especially the way they are treating Uyghurs...

13. PradoTLC

PradoTLC FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,050 / -0
    Pakistan
    *******Do you want enemies on all sides?*******

RE: The question is due you really want Pakistan as an enemy?...

What if tomorrow Imran Khan goes and a unsympathetic leader to afGOONs nation comes to power and decides..

- kicks all the 3 million back to the hole the came from
    - blocks all air and land routes

etc

then what are you going to do?... call 800 MODI ? and what will modi do?.. send in the IAF?

The irrational behaviour comes from afGOONs. You bark like dogs about cross border terrorism yet you squeel like like a bombay whore when our army mines and fences borders. become quite as mouse when 6 motherphuckers from afGOONistan and murder 150 women and children in Pakistan.

****So far India is Pakistan's true enemy,*****

RE: and it's puppets or vassel states like afGOONistan and Bangloodesh

***** Iran is not on complete good terms with Pakistan *******

RE: Our relationship with Iran is cordial and sensible. The problems like border issues we have are our worked out by our militaries like grown up adults..

it isnt like afGOONistan where ENDians order you to bark like 247....

*****, do you also want us to be hostile towards you,******

RE: You must be living under a rock, hostility comes from you side, we just react to it.

Hostile to us?...lol

with out us you would be drinking vodkas and your women serving as maid to the Russians. with out us US wouldnt be negotiating a peace treaty. dont kid your self with out us you would not be able to fight out of a paper bag.

afGOON military in all it;s form is world class joke...

*****Don't tell me your only ally in the region is going to be China, do you think they will be a true ally in times of war, especially the way they are treating Uyghurs...****

RE: if afGOONistan and Pakistan would ever have a war we would just carpet bomb you to the pre stone ages...

dont worry about world opinion no body really cares about you lot.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Desert Fox

Desert Fox ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35 / 16,626 / -7
    Pakistan
    I wouldn't be surprised if they did that after what Musharraf did to them. Hope you haven't forgotten that part of our history.

15. pakpride00090

pakpride00090 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,198 / -2
    Pakistan
    Should drop a nuke on afghanistan then... Pakistan is my priority , not afghans or taliban.