It was not 5% remaining as I already explained. The 95% figure is for 2 sections only.
Exactly like I said, open and empty steel structures. Even the safety rails on the stairs are missing and these are probably the best ones from the time. And even in these you can see steel girders and pipes lying near by to be put onto the station.
These are prefabricated structures can be fabricated within hours.