What's new

Just a Reminder That This Guy is Still Member of Pakistani Parliament

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Anything is possible in Pakistan. Looters, anti-state leeches, convicts, terrorists, killers and exiled thugs can all continue to thrive in this country. It is the same old.

A weak state will be punished. I can see how Imran Khan is about to become another Musharraf. Good intentions, but weak execution. You pay the price in the end.

My-Analogous

Feb 9, 2009
Country
Pakistan
No one want that useless land anyway or want to go there. These terrorist waziris pashteens and dawars should stay there and not spread terrorism in rest of Pakistan. Deal? Are you willing to leave rest of Pakistan in peace and go **** goats in Waziristan?

Last time I checked waziris and dawars are found all over Pakistan but no one from rest of Pakistan in Waziristan.
Every cm of our land is worth millions of blood. Allah give us this land and we will defend it till last of our kind

crankthatskunk

May 20, 2011
Country
United Kingdom
No one want that useless land anyway or want to go there. These terrorist waziris pashteens and dawars should stay there and not spread terrorism in rest of Pakistan. Deal? Are you willing to leave rest of Pakistan in peace and go **** goats in Waziristan?

Last time I checked waziris and dawars are found all over Pakistan but no one from rest of Pakistan in Waziristan.
I am sorry, this post is uncalled for. I request @waz to delete this post.
There should be no place for racism on this forum.
You can call Mohsin Dawar what you want. But you cannot criticise all the Waziristan people. Doesn't matter what tribes they belong too.
I am sure there are thousands of Dawars, Pashteens and Waziris who are way more loyal to Pakistan than you are my friend.

TNT

Jun 2, 2019
Country
Pakistan
I hate him bt why the double standards?? Is it because he is pashtun?? There is a b**** running around in punjab abusing army and state, even the same state made her daddy PM 3 times, yet she is not happy and abusing the army and state and no one files an FIR or calls her traitor. The same goes for billo rani.

Goritoes

Jan 20, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Apnay bachay hain.
The army will say the same thing after they lose KPK to Afghanistan, Bloody Civilians stay quiet or face Marshall Law.
I hate him bt why the double standards?? Is it because he is pashtun?? There is a b**** running around in punjab abusing army and state, even the same state made her daddy PM 3 times, yet she is not happy and abusing the army and state and no one files an FIR or calls her traitor. The same goes for billo rani.
Because Punjab is Pakistan, you have Altaf Hussain in Karachi Army step in, You got TTP/other Terrorists in KPK Army steps in, You have BLA in Balochistan Army sits there, but no matter what a Punjabi will do, Army will never launch an operation or steps in. Nothing against any ethnicity but when you connect the dots it will start to make sense and people are right to point it out.

Last edited:

Horus

ADMINISTRATOR
May 3, 2009
Country
Pakistan
I overheard a few people discussing over a dinner the other day. One of them CLAIMED, 'PTM fauj nay khud banai hai'.

Is qom ka kuch nhi hosakta.

YeBeWarned

BANNED
Sep 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
I overheard a few people discussing over a dinner the other day. One of them CLAIMED, 'PTM fauj nay khud banai hai'.

Is qom ka kuch nhi hosakta.
well that make sense, fauj pehle dushman banati hai, phir jootay khati hai un se, phir tank le ker un pe chad jati hai hahaha

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2012
Country
Pakistan
well that make sense, fauj pehle dushman banati hai, phir jootay khati hai un se, phir tank le ker un pe chad jati hai hahaha
Yeh dushman banaay nahin gai. Yeh dushman shuro se mowjod the. Congress ke tattoo. Pakistan ke dushman. In ke baap nana Pakistan ke dushman the. Aaj un ki auwlaad bhi Pakistan ki dushman he.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom