• Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Jordanian Armed Forces JAF

Discussion in 'Arab Defence Forum' started by Nishan, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Philip the Arab

Philip the Arab SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 2,124 / -4
    Jordan
    Brother is the fourth model being produced in a high quality? And isn't the vehicle a really big target for ATGMs from YouTube people pointed this out.

Also, I heard talk of a Russian 57mm cannon, is this true?

@Wilhelm II Nashab knows more about this topic and your questions will probably be answered from his post.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Nashab

Nashab FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 62 / -0
    Jordan
    Yes, as you can see, shielding increased from level 4 to level 5, a 76mm cannon, and carrying 6 soldiers inside.
    Everything is vulnerable to being targeted by ATGM anti-tank missiles, from the smallest Land Cruiser to the largest tank!
    So far it is only words, and there is nothing on the ground

AU-220M

https://mundo.sputniknews.com/amp/d...militar-moscu-aman/?__twitter_impression=true

IMG_20190413_024937.png
    My brother, I am only a university student, a follower of defense and military affairs, and I do not work in any position :D

3. Nashab

Nashab FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 62 / -0
    Jordan
    Level 5 - 76 mm gun

gfdhrtjhredgserhytrjgrfh.png dfhdfhfggdfgw.png

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  4. Philip the Arab

Ratings:
    +3 / 2,124 / -4
    Jordan
    His Majesty the King inaugurates the headquarters of the Duk Mawab in Karak governorate

Jordanian small arms production in KADDB factory. JAWS line of AR-15 based rifles, and pistols.

5. Philip the Arab

Ratings:
    +3 / 2,124 / -4
    Jordan
  6. Wilhelm II

Wilhelm II FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 519 / -0
    Saudi Arabia
    I read before Jordan ordered su34 what happened for that?
    What fighter you think Jordan need and can order it? Do you think Jordan upgrade it's fleet of f16 to viper?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Nashab

Nashab FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 62 / -0
    Jordan
    A picture of the contract for the development of the Jordanian fleet F-16 has been developed to the Viper standard
    F-16 VIPER.jpg

With regard to the new Jordanian Royal Air Force fighter jets, there has been nothing official yet

But the commander of the Royal Air Force said days ago:
    The Royal Jordanian Air Force will spend a considerable amount on the development and modernization process and purchase the latest combat aircraft and military personnel carriers within the strategic plan to extend until 2023, pointing out that the Air Force believes in the importance of attracting talent from the sons of the nation of young men and women.

He also said:
    By the year 2023, the Royal Jordanian Air Force will be able to carry out missions independently and independently of the US-led International Anti-Terrorism Alliance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I myself expect his words (in 2023 he will carry out tasks independently and independently of the International Alliance)

I understand from this talk that the fighters will never be American, Western or European! I expect either a Russian, a Chinese or a Pakistani, I do not think so

Yes I saw it, something wonderful

The entry of the armored Al-Fares 6x6 to the production line means that there is a demand for it. If the Jordanian army has contracted it, I think it will be a replacement for the Armor-V! Armored Al-Fares is more knowledgeable, safe and protected!

He also said that the armored Al-Mared 8x9 had received the first orders on it!

He also said that the Al-Wahsh 4x4 armored vehicle received several requests from several countries and from outside the Middle East!

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. Philip the Arab

Ratings:
    +3 / 2,124 / -4
    Jordan
    No it will not be as it is European. Maybe JF-17 or J-31? We are just speculating for now.

9. Wilhelm II

Wilhelm II FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 519 / -0
    Saudi Arabia
    J31 is not completing soon jf17 is good but next version with modern radar

10. Philip the Arab

Ratings:
    +3 / 2,124 / -4
    Jordan
    J-20 is ready but it will be very expensive.

11. Wilhelm II

Wilhelm II FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 519 / -0
    Saudi Arabia
    China said before don't sell original version of that what about Korean fa50 that is similar to f16 . I just hope Jordan don't buy second hand thing

12. Philip the Arab

Ratings:
    +3 / 2,124 / -4
    Jordan
    I think Jordan wants a fifth gen fighter but I could be wrong. Israel will block F-35 sale to them so they need some stealth fighter like SU-57, or a non-stealth but still good fighter like the SU-35.

Also, F-16V will make the F-16s in Jordanian inventory killer. AESA radar is very advanced and the avionics and performance are upgraded a lot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/APG-83

Brother, is the US funding the upgrade? It looks like the US air force is but I'm unsure if it is.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Wilhelm II

Wilhelm II FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 519 / -0
    Saudi Arabia
    Jordan Saudi UAE Egypt and ..... need fifth generation fighters I'm waiting for news about Russia UAE light fifth generation fighter project. I think Saudi should JV in Korean or Japanese fighter project they can but stealth UCAVs are strong options

14. Philip the Arab

Ratings:
    +3 / 2,124 / -4
    Jordan
    It said that Al Mared was ordered? I thought he only said some countries are interested?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Nashab

Nashab FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 62 / -0
    Jordan
    بالإضافة إلى إنتاج آلية الدفع الثماني، المارد التي تم بناؤها على هيكل تاترا وقد بدأ المركز إنتاج عدد منها. وحصدت آلية المارد إهتماما في كثير من الدول التي بدأت بطلبها.

In addition to the production of the eight payment mechanism, Al-Mared, which was built on the structure of Tatra and the center began to produce a number of them. The Al-Mared mechanism has attracted interest in many of the countries that started its application.