What's new

JF-17 Thunder by Deka Ironwork for DCS

Taimoor Khan

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 20, 2016
Country
Pakistan
RAAD was 350 km range while 2 is 550 or 600 km range
I dont think they will bring such weapon system in the game, otherwise it will become unfair to the opposing teams :) . I think it is just a Chinese developer playing around with it.

Ali_Baba

May 27, 2018
Country
United Kingdom

Now that is what I call a VR LAN Party !!!!! I just need the same chair and i will have the same setup as them. I guess they must be using local high fidelity models of the JF17 direct from Deka Ironwork Simulations. Good way of trying out tactics against other PLAAF pilots operating the same models.

I wonder if PAF has anything similar(doubt it somehow ... ).

DESERT FIGHTER

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 1, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Now that is what I call a VR LAN Party !!!!! I just need the same chair and i will have the same setup as them. I guess they must be using local high fidelity models of the JF17 direct from Deka Ironwork Simulations. Good way of trying out tactics against other PLAAF pilots operating the same models.

We got sims even for tanks bro.

krash

Jul 28, 2009
Country
Pakistan

That setup is no where near being optimal for any serious training. Air forces use proper simulators worth millions of dollars. Then train you in the air.

JF-17's simulator.

1623691853031.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)