Country
United Kingdom
1670267026099.png

SQ8

INACTIVE
Mar 28, 2009
Country
United States
Challow, as if the Trash on View attachment 903103 wasn't enough - the handicap subsidiary (IDRW) just came out with another fascinating article written by...eh...: admin (a former Bronze Medalist of the Special Olympics)

This adds to their long list of...
a. Myanmar Air Force has grounded JF-17 fleet
b. Half of PAF JF-17 fleet grounded with maintenance issues
c. Russia not providing PAF with engines
d. China asks Pakistan to switch to WS-13 engine for JF-17

This time its...: Without export orders, the JF-17 Production line might cease

The fun thing about articles like the above is that they start off kinda very serious & professional - almost convincing, but lose the plot by the last paragraph a.k.a 'Conclusion'. Click on the article (if that is what you wanna call it).

Someone on PDF outta do a counter-article with the title: Without domestic orders, the LCA Tejas Production might cease

@araz @Bilal. @Irfan Baloch @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Cookie Monster @DESERT FIGHTER @FuturePAF @GriffinsRule @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @iLION12345_1 @khansaheeb @Mrc @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @Stealth @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar @PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan
@Deino
Quwa articles are available but someone can make the effort on PDF if they have the time and publish it.

Because the Indians did

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Apr 12, 2009
Country
Pakistan
I got another suggestion for an article.

without suffient spare parts for the truck carrying LCA might not appear on Indian roads anymore

can any more confirm if its a real picture or a photoshop creation?
looking at the illogical loadout on the wings I wonder if it can maintain a stable flight without frying the FBW and other subsystems?

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 3, 2008
Country
Pakistan
Challow, as if the Trash on View attachment 903103 wasn't enough - the handicap subsidiary (IDRW) just came out with another fascinating article written by...eh...: admin (a former Bronze Medalist of the Special Olympics)

This adds to their long list of...
a. Myanmar Air Force has grounded JF-17 fleet
b. Half of PAF JF-17 fleet grounded with maintenance issues
c. Russia not providing PAF with engines
d. China asks Pakistan to switch to WS-13 engine for JF-17

This time its...: Without export orders, the JF-17 Production line might cease

The fun thing about articles like the above is that they start off kinda very serious & professional - almost convincing, but lose the plot by the last paragraph a.k.a 'Conclusion'. Click on the article (if that is what you wanna call it).

Someone on PDF outta do a counter-article with the title: Without domestic orders, the LCA Tejas Production might cease

@araz @Bilal. @Irfan Baloch @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Cookie Monster @DESERT FIGHTER @FuturePAF @GriffinsRule @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @iLION12345_1 @khansaheeb @Mrc @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @Stealth @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar @PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan
@Deino
I was always against Russian RD 93 people here criticised me as I did in Al Khalid tank people don't understand here typical Pak mindset of keeping eye on future

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2009
Country
Pakistan
I got another suggestion for an article.

without suffient spare parts for the truck carrying LCA might not appear on Indian roads anymore

can any more confirm if its a real picture or a photoshop creation?
looking at the illogical loadout on the wings I wonder if it can maintain a stable flight without frying the FBW and other subsystems?
That's a CGI but the bird can surely carry LGB.
@Trailer23
Animation - CGI

I could be mistaken, but not sure if JF-Thunders are equipped with GBU-12's.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

1670331462988.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom