• Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Jail admin to request for Sharjeel Memon's DNA test be conducted: sources

Discussion in 'Pakistani Siasat' started by The Eagle, Sep 5, 2018.

1. The Eagle

The Eagle SENIOR MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +128 / 25,340 / -0
    Pakistan
    Jail admin to request for Sharjeel Memon's DNA test be conducted: sources

[​IMG]
    PPP leader Sharjeel Inam Memon. Photo: File

KARACHI: Jail administration on Wednesday decided to request an investigative team probing Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader Sharjeel Inam Memon’s case to conduct his DNA test.

According to sources, Karachi Central Jail administration has made a verbal request to the investigate team in this regard and will submit a written request soon.

The jail administration will request that Memon’s DNA be compared with the results of the test that were earlier conducted, sources said.

On Sunday, an investigation team was formed to probe the discovery of liquor bottles from the room of a hospital where Memon was under treatment.

[​IMG]
    No trace of alcohol in Sharjeel Memon's blood, bottles contained oil and honey

[​IMG]

Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Justice Mian Saqib Nisar on Saturday made a surprise visit to Memon's room and discovered alcohol bottles, drugs.

Following the raid and examination, Memon was shifted to Central Prison Karachi after his blood samples were also taken.

On Monday, Memon's test report revealed that no trace of alcohol was found in his blood samples.

Further, a report by Chief Chemical Examiner, Dr Zahid Ansari stated that the bottles recovered from Memon’s room did not contain alcohol.

According to the report, one of the bottles contained honey and the other cooking oil.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  2. I.R.A

I.R.A ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17 / 13,038 / -3
    Pakistan
    BC sari umer nakali shehad aur zaitoon ka tail istimal kartay rahay hum, in Pakistanio ki milawat ki adat janay kab khatam ho gi. Thank you to the ones who reported and informed how honey and olive oil really looks like, I will keep the below image in mind next time I purchase any of the two commodities.

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. The Eagle

Ratings:
    +128 / 25,340 / -0
    Pakistan
    You will be able to purchase these specific commodities only from special designated supply chains.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. I.R.A

I.R.A ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17 / 13,038 / -3
    Pakistan
    I am going to file a suit. Claim damages for the fake honey and olive oil being sold in the market. Consumer courts here I come.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. war&peace

war&peace ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27 / 59,140 / -9
    Pakistan
    Yes, please check the paternity of these haramkhors. In PPP, it is always difficult to ascertain. whether it is some Zardari or some Bhutto.

6. HRK

HRK PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT

Ratings:
    +69 / 22,563 / -0
    Pakistan
    BTW can anyone tell how a DNA test is related or link to previous liquor test .... I mean what is the connection how a DNA test will determine Alcohol consumption ....

Anyone who have the knowledge or background in this field ....

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  7. The Eagle

Ratings:
    +128 / 25,340 / -0
    Pakistan
    I think it is about to match DNA from both blood samples. A new blood sample will be obtained and then results will have to be matched with blood sample provided for liquor. There might be couple of things which matches only with similar DNA. Or what if journalist misinterpreted the news. I see this is only possible by obtaining a fresh blood sample and then match results with blood sample for liquor.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. Baghial

Baghial BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,830 / -11
    Pakistan
    Dna will determine if the blood sample used for liquor test..is same blood dna.. as of sharjeel memon...
    It may turn out to be a sample of swine blood after all...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Verve

Verve ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 10,133 / -0
    Pakistan
    Forget DNA, blood group won't match first and foremost.

10. Baghial

Baghial BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,830 / -11
    Pakistan
    They should take vodka samples
    And vodka running in veins of sharjeel.s€€€.. both are same.....

11. Salza

Salza SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 7,629 / -1
    Pakistan
    If it is established Sharjheel Memon indeed has been consuming alcohol in hospital so what will be the next steps ? Will hospital administration taken to task as well ? will his entire medical care be suspended ? and why was it provided at first place ? questions will be raised on whose recommendation he has been kept at hospital ? will it lead to punishment since he will be proven to misled courts for faking his medical condition.

12. Baghial

Baghial BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,830 / -11
    Pakistan
    well if the results turn out to be positive,,
    then it should be part of reform of all inmates rotting in jail
    each and every inmate from all jails across pakistan should be brought to zia ud din hospital for

honey and olive oil therapy---------- whoo knows it may reduce crime rate-------or dollar rate..
    which every is dire need......

and for the liberals in pakistan----------the case should be taken to international justice-----

for inquiery -in adultrated vodka with honey sold by france in pakistan