What's new

Israel exports fruit and vegetable to UAE

Salza

Dec 20, 2014
Country
Pakistan
so ? since now diplomatic relations have been established, economic ties will follow. Welcome to 2020. Good for the both. Don't know why Pakistanis are getting insecure and jealous.

Itachi

Aug 27, 2013
Country
Pakistan
Yes, Qandhari anar I also heard.
Those are some good anar. :toast_sign:

On topic, it's amazing how a country the size of Israel can produce such a variety of foods.....and not only produce but export them also!

Avocados are quite heavy on the water requirement also.....around 283 liters per kilo of avocados....seeing how Israel is half desert like conditions. Props to them.

On the other hand, I'm amazed how none of the Arab countries couldn't take similar initiatives of growing their local industries even with a head start in terms of massive capital from their energy surplus.
We produce this fruit.
Yet somehow we can't sell them.....I see it as a marketing problem unless UAE is being forced to buy Israeli fruits and veggies under the new "peace deals".

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
May 27, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Those are some good anar. :toast_sign:

On topic, it's amazing how a country the size of Israel can produce such a variety of foods.....and not only produce but export them also!

Avocados are quite heavy on the water requirement also.....around 283 liters per kilo of avocados....seeing how Israel is half desert like conditions. Props to them.

On the other hand, I'm amazed how none of the Arab countries couldn't take similar initiatives of growing their local industries even with a head start in terms of massive capital from their energy surplus.

Yet somehow we can't sell them.....I see it as a marketing problem unless UAE is being forced to buy Israeli fruits and veggies under the new "peace deals".
See, Israel is Europe. So Israelis are Europeans.
Secondly, they have consumed all water of ancient sea(Galilee, Tibria). And now these European settlers wants to reach Rivers in Syria and Iraq(that's why big wars in Middle East and Syria specially). They will destroy regions ecosystem before they are finally wiped out by an outraged mob of millions.
Now natives of every land don't do that with their land, be it Arabs, be it Red Indians or be it Aborigines of Australia. Invasive speciecies always do that, and so these europeans are doing with Palestinians and Palestine.
So as I always say, Israel is European Franchise in ME.

Last edited:

kingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country
United Kingdom
And India exports millions of Hindus workers all over the middle east I know which I would ban ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom