What's new

Islamophobia in Wonder Woman 1984

W.11

BANNED
Jan 20, 2011
Country
Pakistan
The country is virtually jew run, as seen is latest biden's security advisor's comments on israel.

regards

KurtisBrian

Aug 24, 2020
Country
Canada
Is it something new that Israelis don't like Arabs or Muslims? Many wars, many deaths. Israeli made movies are NOT made for Arabs or Muslims.

Flash_Ninja

May 16, 2013
Country
Pakistan
I doubt it was intentional they are just looking for reasons to get triggered, Im more concerned about the selling of cheap pendants bearing the name of Allah and his prophets

Ballal

New Recruit

Dec 8, 2017
Country
Pakistan
If anything they are just trolling because they know we are easy to troll

jamahir

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 9, 2014
Country
India
Firstly, in the vids there is the cringey pronunciation of "Astaghfirullah" and other religious statements. Why do the Tableeghis do it ?

Secondly, those who are outraged by this film ( I haven't watched it myself ) should question themselves and other Muslims if they had fun watching Rambo III which seeked to glorigy the West + Al Qaeda ( "Mujahideen" ) + Zia's Pak government project to destroy the progressive Afghan government and society. The watchers should also question themselves and other Muslims if they had fun in watching the "funny film" The Dictator which made light of a wise leader like Gaddafi and of the NATO + GCC + terrorist invasion of Libya.

Mujahid Memon

Apr 24, 2012
Country
Pakistan
FALSE ALARM!.........The Arabs and Israelis/Jews are allies and brothers now. Just us Pakistanis being paranoid again............. :disagree:
Oh so you meant to say that Islam is an AraB reLigiOn so we PAyKistaYniz sHouLd reFrAin FroM tHiS ArAb CuLt.

And why you have this PAKISTANFOREVER username bro, the term 'Paaki' (purity) is an Islamic concept you should change your username to INDIANFOREVER.

Remember without Islam Pakistan would either be merged with India or distributed into several smaller independent states.

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2015
Country
United Kingdom
Oh so you meant to say that Islam is an AraB reLigiOn so we PAyKistaYniz sHouLd reFrAin FroM tHiS ArAb CuLt.

And why you have this PAKISTANFOREVER username bro, the term 'Paaki' (purity) is an Islamic concept you should change your username to INDIANFOREVER.

Remember without Islam Pakistan would either be merged with India or distributed into several smaller independent states.

Not happening. Our differences with indians are not just religious but racial, genetic and cultural too.

I think you have completely misunderstood my post. My sarcasm was due to the fact that out of all the Muslim communities on earth, it is always Pakistanis who are the first to defend Islam and Muslims. Other Muslim groups particularly the Arabs couldn't give a toss. Will other non-Pakistani Muslims ever step up to the challenge and defend Islam or Muslims or will it remain the sole responsibility of Pakistanis only?

PS Just to clarify, I would rather be brutally murdered than not be a Muslim.

Mujahid Memon

Apr 24, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Not happening. Our differences with indians are not just religious but racial, genetic and cultural too.

I think you have completely misunderstood my post. My sarcasm was due to the fact that out of all the Muslim communities on earth, it is always Pakistanis who are the first to defend Islam and Muslims. Other Muslim groups particularly the Arabs couldn't give a toss. Will other non-Pakistani Muslims ever step up to the challenge and defend Islam or Muslims or will it remain the sole responsibility of Pakistanis only?

PS Just to clarify, I would rather be brutally murdered than not be a Muslim.
Why go to other countries, there are many other Muslims in our country who don't pay taxes, throw garbage on streets, do corruption, do various crimes. Does that mean that I also become one like them thinking that if others are not fulfilling their responsibilities why should I do.

Others' actions won't justify your ignorance and irresponsibilities on the day of judgement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Military Forum Latest Posts

Top Bottom