• Saturday, December 7, 2019

Islamic State sets up shop in Aden. Begins killing people there.

Discussion in 'Middle East & Africa' started by Austin Powers, Aug 13, 2019.

1. ArabianEmpires&Caliphates

ArabianEmpires&Caliphates FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,827 / -0
    Saudi Arabia
    2 year outdated map created by WIKIPEDIA users (flooded by Iranian Mullah's, have dealt with them a few times already).

Risk Intelligence is an independent Danish shipping security page that monitors all conflict areas and are updating their maps on a weekly basis.

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/riskstaff

KSA has 100 times the firepower that Syria has. We could have carpet bomb all those yellow areas completely as your beloved Al-Assad did but that would be an insane/foolish approach. Rest of the reasons are self-explanatory as well so I do not need to waste time writing why that is.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Austin Powers

Austin Powers BANNED

Ratings:
    +1 / 5,032 / -7
    Canada
    RiskIntelligence is not reliable. It is very flawed map. Aden is under control of separatists, not under control of pro Hadi army.

3. ArabianEmpires&Caliphates

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,827 / -0
    Saudi Arabia
    Terrorists are in the few black areas (no cities there) and the yellow area. So why were you lying about Houthis combating ISIS/AQAP when nothing could have been further from the truth? The reality is that it is the Arab coalition that is destroying ISIS/AQAP and capturing their leaders and chasing them out of towns, not the other way around!

It is 100% reliable as they have Arabic-speaking personal and are only using the most reliable sources. The are a private company motivated by PROFIT. They cannot lie as their clients rely on their data. Wikipedia any retard can edit it. I can do it right now. It is flooded by trolls as well with an agenda. Wikipedia is a USELESS source.

No, they don't control Aden and besides the Risk intelligence shows the Southern Transitional Council as well and Aden is half half on that map so try again.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Hack-Hook

Hack-Hook ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 11,509 / -0
    Iran, Islamic Republic Of
    You see no al-Qaeda or Isis in Ansar-Allah controlled area. And what did KSA and UAE did against Al-Qaeda in yemen until last year . till then only attack against them was some USA strike.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. ArabianEmpires&Caliphates

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,827 / -0
    Saudi Arabia
    Because the Houthi terrorist cult controlled area has almost only Zaydis. There is no Houthi terrorist control in rest of Yemen because that part of Yemen is not majority Zaydi so they cannot find any supporters for their ideology. Besides Eastern Yemen is much larger and much more wild. It is easier to hide in Hadhramouth (mountainous with 1000's of valleys) than in densely populated cities that are not easy to control.

LOL. More clueless nonsense. Who the **** freed the largest ISIS/AQAP controlled town in Yemen (Al-Mukalla) if not the Arab coalition?

3 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mukalla_(2016)

Just one out of many cities liberated.

I suggest sticking to the same Iranian Mullah regime propaganda that claims that Iran has nothing to do with the Houhit terrorist cult while their terrorist cult representatives are openly meeting your wannabe Arab "supreme leader" in Tehran. Nobody outside of PDF and Mullah forums buys your age-old propaganda. You have been exposed ages ago. In Lebanon, in Syria, In Iraq and now in Yemen. Before that in Afghanistan (Northern Alliance).

Somehow everywhere where Iranian Mullah's turn up, those areas turn into shitholes? Why is that? Including Iran itself which is impoverished, sanctioned etc.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. Austin Powers

Austin Powers BANNED

Ratings:
    +1 / 5,032 / -7
    Canada
    It's a very crappy private company.

7. ArabianEmpires&Caliphates

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,827 / -0
    Saudi Arabia
    Wikipedia editors from Iran are a "better company" and more reliable.

https://riskintelligence.eu

Pretty serious company that is even represented on the stock market and widely praised and used in serious media across the world. Their maps that is. You can find their maps on BBC articles and other media which a world-renowned reputation. I don't think that you can find a serious media using outdated Wikipedia maps on the other hand that anyone can edit.

You are a troll anyway. You think that KSA is weak (while 100 times stronger militarily than Syria and with much more firepower) because KSA is not carpet bombing all those yellow areas (towns and cities) while it easily could. Even fire missiles intended for nuclear warheads which are in the arsenal of KSA and which would flatten all of Sana'a and kill everyone in a radius of 10 km or more.

You don't understand that KSA is a neighbor of Yemen (almost 2000 km long border), that the people to people relations are very close and brotherly (no hostility between people, the largest diaspora in the world of Yemenis live in KSA, same tribes across Southern KSA and Northern Zaydi-majority Yemen) etc. You think that a failed, impoverished and sanctioned country like Iran is "mighty" because they reverse-engineer ancient Soviet weapons with the help of North Korea and foreigners and send some IRGC terrorists to Yemen before KSA/Arab coalition took action in Yemen to smuggle some drones (Saudi universities make drones, posted threads on this on PDF) etc. is "brave" or "strong". If there were 1 or 3 big/giant Arab countries nobody could meddle in small Arab countries that are in civil war (not that Yemen is small but you get the point). Even KSA is able to support Kurdish, Baloch, Arab etc. separatists inside the North Korea of the Middle East (Iran) while Iran is not in a civil war. How easy do you think it would be for KSA to support anti-government proxies if Iran was unstable? Just a joke.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Austin Powers

Austin Powers BANNED

Ratings:
    +1 / 5,032 / -7
    Canada
    I know that company. They can't hit the side of a barn with a ball in terms of accuracy.

9. Falcon29

Falcon29 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 18,587 / -33
    Palestinian Territory, Occupied
    Ikr, lol.

Btw this Hack Hook guy is a very frustrated guy probably can't get married yet and taking anger out at Arabs. He needs to stop being a loser and get his life together. I'm sure some girl he liked married someone else and for some odd reasons he takes that out on us.

Man the way you talk you sound defeated and miserable. You sound like one of my cousins overseas who couldn't marry girl he wanted and he keeps whining like a girl. I told him shutup and become man, who cares. I know your type I know you wanted to marry a girl then one day heard she liked someone else and ever since her engagement you had choked up feeling in you chest and been cold/miserable ever since then.

My advise to you grow up stop being a little girl and taking out your sadness on Arabs just go get a life and find another girl. You are like little children with crushes. :rofl:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  10. ArabianEmpires&Caliphates

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,827 / -0
    Saudi Arabia
    If we lived in Iran we would all be as frustrated and obsessed as most Iranian users here bro.:lol:

Even occupied West Bank is almost doing better economically (if not better) despite zero oil and gas reserves.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  11. Hack-Hook

Hack-Hook ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 11,509 / -0
    Yeah all north Yemen are dey do branch of Islam . what an interesting claim.

I suggest stick to the fact that Ansar-Allah is a coalition of Yemen patriotic tribes and Yemen army and only one of the group in coalition is Houthis and stick to the fact they are Yemen I people not African mercenaries and invader from two other Arab countries.

Exposed of what ? Supporting legal government .? Giving all we had at the time of their needs ? Stay with them against the hordes of cannibal and reject subhuman from 91 countries that now even the country of their origin won't accept them ?

What great victory . Alqaeda pulled out so you guts don't kill poor civillians in the area (after they saw the attack is against civillian by airforce and drones) you guys claimed you killed 800 ,observer on the ground and independent journalist claimed 10.
    In short it was redeploying the troops in the guise of attacking them not destroying them

Also the tailor in london who is being parroted by many western media as the ultimate authority on Syrian matters.

Go build a country for yourself if you are not a false flagger .

Show me al-Qaeda in Ansar-Allah controlled area.
    And you still failed to tell me who refused to hold an election.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. ArabianEmpires&Caliphates

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,827 / -0
    Saudi Arabia
    Your first sentence does not make any sense. You asked why there was no or little AQAP/ISIS in the small area of Northern Yemen that the Houthi cult controls, I answered you why that is, similar to why Houthi's have zero support in the rest of Yemen for the same reason (sect and ideology).

Yes, a coalition of Yemeni traitor and terrorist cultists who have destroyed Yemen and turned it into a completely failed country. Great patriots. Arabia is one, there are no foreigners here or invaders. This is a fight between brothers (in Yemen) aided by brotherly neighboring Arab countries. Sudanese number a few 1000 only and are fellow Arabs as well. Sudan is not located 5.000 km away from Yemen but just across the Red Sea. Many Sudanese Arabs have ancestry from Yemen.

By creating terrorist militia (Hezbollah) that rules Southern Lebanon illegally like some emirate, by supporting the biggest butcher in the region (Al-Assad) solely due to political interests and nothing else, Iraq (most corrupt and anti-Iraqi politicians are allied to the Iranian Mullah's, all the drugs that enter Iraq enter from Iran, flooding the country with crappy products, trying to create a state within a state (like in Lebanon) etc. In Yemen your role has been exposed for the international community a long ago.

You are the same guy that claimed that you have nothing to do with Houthis while the Houthi cult representatives just met with your "Supreme Leader/Holy Mullah".

Yes, the 500.000 Syrians who died were from 91 countries, cannibals and subhumans. The only subhumans are those "Syrians" who carpet bomb their own people and cities and who do the most horrible things to captured Syrians. The most sick torture videos that would even put ISIS to shame. That is your allies doing.

LOL, sure. The reality is that ISIS/AQAP was defeated and, 800 killed and they have never since been as strong.

Sure, capturing all the other cities and the Amir of ISIS was also a hoax, lol.

Anyway I am not sure why I am discussing Yemeni events with an Iranian.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Hack-Hook

Hack-Hook ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 11,509 / -0
    It's the answer for your absurd claim that there never was al-Qaeda in north of Yemen
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/midd...-qaeda-war-attrition-2014122863330683250.html
    How come you forgot when in 2014 and 2015 Ansar-Allah systematically removed Al-Qaeda from north of Yemen ?
    No a qualition of Yemeni patriots who could not stand another dictator for life backed by the usual suspect from a country not so far north.and don't let me start on who destroyed Yemen.
    Definition of mercenary is clear .
    And we still claim we have nothing to do with them and you still and what if we support the after so much support you gave a dictator who won't dare show his face in Yemen.
    By the way why we must not visit their delegation. If you can show our soldiers or advisors inside Yemen.
    As if those people were from the ones that were opposing Syrian government.
    Your claim . the reality was first that was not Ansar operation but an operation by UAE and after initial bombing y drones al-Qaeda pulled out and the fact that classes even didn't last one day tell who tell the truth.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. ArabianEmpires&Caliphates

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,827 / -0
    Saudi Arabia
    Now the Islah Party is now ISIS/AQAP?:lol: What a joke. Did you read that Al-Jazeera article before posting?

No dictator. 1000 times better than Al-Assad and a so-called dictator that gave autonomy to all regions of Yemen, including the Houthi stronghold in the North.

Who elected the Houthis and why have they been occupying Sana'a for 5 years?

As for destruction, last time I checked the Houthi's started the war and have destroyed most of Yemen (their strongholds).

Mercenary are the tribes bought off from the stolen treasury of Yemen that the Houthis stole, indeed.

Sure you don't have anything to do with them. Next you will claim that Iran is a jungle.

I already posted a video of dead IRGC/Hezbollah fighters from Yemen and phones taken from them/Houthis where Hezbollah operative are teaching Houthis military tactics and how to make drones etc.

Who would not oppose a madman bombing his own country to stay in power, lol? A family rule with no history in Syria. They did not defeat colonialists in Syria, did not unite it etc. Turned Syria into a shithole in the past 50 years.

Claim is what the international media is reporting and what ground events proved.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Austin Powers

Austin Powers BANNED

Ratings:
    +1 / 5,032 / -7
    Canada
    Ansar Allah are Islamists. Islamists don't have elections.