What's new

Islamic Extremism: Who is Purest of Them All?

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
That is a continent with diverse views. But I think you know the track record of Italians in WW2 and which side they took. That I think pretty well is instructive. Most of Eastern Europe that today love to hate Muslims also were first in line to rid of their of Jews and openly helped the Germans in filtering the Jews from their midst. Only Britain was as a whole the exception. And today also remains more "balanced" with the Muslims.
I understand that you are a British, but lets not fool ourselves, today a lot of world's major Conflicts are directly and indirectly connected to the British Empire .
1- Balford Declaration , bringing European Jews to the Palestine and create a Chaos .
2- Left India before the designated time leaving Kashmir an unsolved conflict between 2 Nuclear Armed states .
3- Durand Line
4- Colonization of Middle east , South Asia , Africa and South America

British get lucky because of their Papa US, or else how the world treated Germany/Japan After the ww2 , British should have get the same Treatment .

Solomon2

BANNED
Dec 12, 2008
Country
United States
He is here only to remind us that we are bad people.it doesn't change anything.you just can't change the faith of Muslims.
Is it truly necessary for Muslims to violently hate and murder innocent Jews in order for them to remain Muslims?

we can understand your hate towards islam which you are targeting by calling some extremist.
The OP is targeting "Islamic extremism". Is he hating the whole religion of Islam as well or are you merely trying to shield extremists using non-extremist Muslims as your tool?

what about Israel when they bombed our brothers in Gaza? You will pay for it -
Two things: one, it seems that Muslims like yourself have a problem with non-Muslims justly killing Muslims: it seems they either label the Muslims attacked as not-Muslims (ex: ISIS) or proclaim that the non-Muslims are acting unjustly (ex: Israel): right or wrong is a matter of group identity, not actions in context, so it is not a moral judgment but merely a tribal one.

Second, history up to the present days shows that non-Muslims have more to "pay" by NOT defending themselves against "Islamic extremists" than by taking up arms in self-defense: just ask the Yazidis, who first submitted to ISIS and surrendered their arms, only to be subject to a campaign to exterminate them afterwards.

Arsalan 345

Nov 19, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Is it truly necessary for Muslims to violently hate and murder innocent Jews in order for them to remain Muslims?

The OP is targeting "Islamic extremism". Is he hating the whole religion of Islam as well or are you merely trying to shield extremists using non-extremist Muslims as your tool?

Two things: one, it seems that Muslims like yourself have a problem with non-Muslims justly killing Muslims: it seems they either label the Muslims attacked as not-Muslims (ex: ISIS) or proclaim that the non-Muslims are acting unjustly (ex: Israel): right or wrong is a matter of group identity, not actions in context, so it is not a moral judgment but merely a tribal one.

Second, history up to the present days shows that non-Muslims have more to "pay" by NOT defending themselves against "Islamic extremists" than by taking up arms in self-defense: just ask the Yazidis, who first submitted to ISIS and surrendered their arms, only to be subject to a campaign to exterminate them afterwards.
I don't care about isis.i don't know who created isis.may God have mercy on israel.i don't think that anyone can save Israel in near future! Your war crimes are well documented.each bomb you dropped will be paid back by blood of your Jew brothers.blood will fall!

Menthol

Aug 2, 2017
Country
Indonesia
What does it mean with the purest of them all?

Does it mean the purest teaching between Jewish, Christianity, Gnosticism/Sufism and Islam?

Simple speaking, according to many people, the most popular and long lived religion is the purest and supported by God as evidence. The extinct ones are the wrong ones.

Although, in theory if Jewish people is nuking the entire world, kill the rest of the humanity except them. Made Christianity and Islam went extinct. Definitely people will claim that Jewish religion will be the purest of them all. And vice versa.

Just like the theory, the winner takes all, and wrote the history. I just want to say, the key is the first strike.

Or the purest of them all... is the one who never ever take a weapon? Instead of attacking, they are occasionally became the victim all the time? Weak religion is the purest?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom