What's new

Islamic Extremism: Who is Purest of Them All?

Jugger

Nov 17, 2016
Country
India
Everyone says that the author is not entirely correct, but no one is ready to explain which points are incorrect according to them..!
The discussion will not be fruitful if members just outright reject the author without actually reading through the entire article.

MultaniGuy

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 6, 2017
Country
Pakistan
What has happened to the Jews is there for all of us to see.
Now that is history, I just know that today fellow Muslims are ready to kill other Muslims just because of differences in interpretation.
Do you think it is right for this to happen..?
To kill because of difference in interpretation is wrong. The guys with the right interpretation should dispel the guys with the wrong interpretation through debate and showing the right arguments.

Jugger

Nov 17, 2016
Country
India
To kill because of difference in interpretation is wrong. The guys with the right interpretation should dispel the guys with the wrong interpretation through debate and showing the right arguments.
What if debating is not a word in the radicals dictionary?
What if a radical beliefs that it is better to kill a contradiction than to debate with him.
What if he is brainwashed to believe that he will attain paradise if he kills such contradicting people.
What will you do if you encounter such a radical person from your own community? Aren’t they a danger to everyone?

Indus Pakistan

ELITE MEMBER
May 7, 2012
Country
Pakistan
@Solomon2 What really annoys me today is the grand-children of those who were responsible for the largest killing in history of human barbarity lecturing others or playing up the Muslim danger. Indeed even the language, the stereotyping you see today is reminder from the past. Islamaphobia must be opposed by all thinking men/women. Only 70 years ago we saw what happened when good people failed to oppose evil.

For instance you hear about Poland displaying anti-Muslim views. To me that reminds of their WW2 behaviour with the Jews. Then it was the "bad Jew" today it is the "bad Muslim".

And I think you should know that I have no problem with Jews whatsoever.

MultaniGuy

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 6, 2017
Country
Pakistan
What if a radical beliefs that it is better to kill a contradiction than to debate with him.
What if he is brainwashed to believe that he will attain paradise if he kills such contradicting people.
What will you do if you encounter such a radical person from your own community? Aren’t they a danger to everyone?
Then the authorities should catch the radicalized person and tell him/her that what he/she is doing is wrong. If the radicalized person is not listening then the radicalized person should be thrown in jail.

Indus Pakistan

ELITE MEMBER
May 7, 2012
Country
Pakistan
And you sunshine need to figure out what you can do to help the 300 million Dalits that are considered "untermenschen" by Hindus before masturbating over this thread. Now go and save a few Dalits ...... !

Jugger

Nov 17, 2016
Country
India
And you sunshine need to figure out what you can do to help the 300 million Dalits that are considered "untermenschen" by Hindus before masturbating over this thread. Now go and save a few Dalits ...... !
Dalits will be saved once they themselves stop believing in the redundant Hindu cast system.
In the meantime I will discuss about other world topics.
Try to discuss topics on their content rather than the individual who posted it. This will lead to better discussions.

Solomon2

ELITE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2008
Country
United States
@Solomon2 What really annoys me today is the grand-children of those who were responsible for the largest killing in history of human barbarity lecturing others -
Which is why Israelis lose patience with preachy Europeans who blame Israelis while simultaneously subsidizing the pay-for-slay schemes of the Palestinian Authority and Hamas.

Only 70 years ago we saw what happened when good people failed to oppose evil.
Yep. Failing to endorse the Jews of Israel over their enemies has required incredible distortions of psyche and terrible political consequences for the affected populations.

And I think you should know that I have no problem with Jews whatsoever.
...I am not saying unite even with murderers etc. I would rather stand with you, a Jew or Israeli then with a Pakistani pedophile -
Not a very high bar you've set for yourself, is it?

Jugger

Nov 17, 2016
Country
India
Radical Muslims will be saved once they stop believing in the deviant interpretation of Islam. With that we can close the discussion.
Finally the most relevant post from you w.r.t this thread.
I agree with you 100%
Case closed.

MultaniGuy

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 6, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Which is why Israelis lose patience with preachy Europeans who blame Israelis while simultaneously subsidizing the pay-for-slay schemes of the Palestinian Authority and Hamas.

Yep. Failing to endorse the Jews of Israel over their enemies has required incredible distortions of psyche and terrible political consequences for the affected populations.

Not a very high bar you've set for yourself, is it?
Since when were you a good standard anyways?

Jugger

Nov 17, 2016
Country
India
Then the authorities should catch the radicalized person and tell him/her that what he/she is doing is wrong. If the radicalized person is not listening then the radicalized person should be thrown in jail.
Now this is how to stop the spread of radicalism. I agree with your above post completely.

Azadkashmir

Nov 10, 2012
Country
Pakistan
That is a absurd question. Would you feel joy at 6 million Muslims died through violence - or did you clap at the million dead Iraqis as a direct result of illegal invasion of that country by USA on false/fraudulent ground?

And to your question no I would not take joy. Indeed I am offended by your question which is loaded with false moral superiority. Neither would anybody in my social circle. There might be some twisted people who mught take joy out of that but then I am sure you have such people in America as well.

The point I made was when the writer says "sentimentally" is he referring to the mas murder of six million Jews his bastion of "modernity, science, rationalism, tolerance, equality under the law, freedom of expression and the dignity of the individual" carried out only 70 years ago?

No Islamist extremist will ever and I mean ever score that number of dead or drop to such industrial scale savagery. That is a record and will remain so. Therefore it comes across as bone shakingly annoying when those who turned murder into a industry now take the freakin pulpit and preach values.

To my mind these "lectures" are like the Yorkshire Ripper giving speaches on protecting fallen women. It sucks !!!
ahem

not the yorkshire ripper but

Aaron Kosminski was a Jewish Polish emigrant in England who is a suspect in the Jack the Ripper case. In September 2014, author Russell Edwards claimed to have proved Kosminski's guilt using mitochondrial DNA evidence from a shawl he believed to have been left at a murder scene.

66 million christian russian dead now that is a holocaust, i wonder what jews say about this ?

Arsalan 345

Nov 19, 2016
Country
Pakistan
He is here only to remind us that we are bad people.it doesn't change anything.you just can't change the faith of Muslims.we can understand your hate towards islam which you are targeting by calling some extremist.what about Israel when they bombed our brothers in Gaza? You will pay for it and you can't hide your face than.israel exist until America exist otherwise it will be doomsday for Israel!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom